Google Chromecast Ultra
Enjoy all of your endless entertainment options in breathtaking 4K with Google Chromecast Ultra. This premium TV streaming device takes the best from Chromecast and throws in faster processing speeds and up to 4K UHD and HDR picture quality. Plug it into your TV, connect to your Wi-Fi network, and enjoy up to 4K content, all controlled using your mobile device.
- More Information
- Delivers all your favourite features from Chromecast, while adding quicker processing speeds and up to staggering 4K UHD and HDR picture quality
- Offers a super quick and easy way to enjoy immersive 4K video and more on your TV; use your mobile device as a remote to stream content to your TV set (texting or calling won't interrupt your streaming)
- Allows you to easily navigate a whole world of entertainment all from your smartphone or tablet; just tap the Cast button in your favourite Cast-enabled app to display content on your TV
- Even if you don't have a 4K TV, it provides the best possible picture quality for your TV
- Delivers faster streaming speeds and more reliable connectivity; includes an integrated Ethernet adapter as an option in case of slow Wi-Fi connections
- Setup is easy; just plug it into a wall socket and your TV, visit chromecast.com/setup, connect your mobile device to your TV's Wi-Fi network, and start streaming content
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks
- *4K- or HDR-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are needed to view content in 4K or HDR
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Chromecast Ultra
- Power Cable
- Power Adapter with Ethernet Port
- Great video but NO Surround Sound of anykindby Martin
from Milton, ON on January 16, 2019
Will pass only 2.1 audio. For casting a movie or show no problem but only in stereo.
- Missed Opportunity With 'Ultra'by Baz
from Whitby, ON on July 14, 2018
Google could have nailed it with the Ultra, if they had only included a 3.5mm jack. This iteration of this product should have consolidated the Chromecast Audio feature with the original Chromecast. I want a portable casting device that can plug into a TV via HDMI, but I should also be able to plug this into an 3.5mm audio device such as a portable speaker when a HDTV or HD Receiver are not available. What's the point if I have to buy a separate Chromecast Audio anyway? Missed opportunity Google - I wouldn't consider this 'Ultra'. Long live the 3.5mm standard!
- Works as advertisedby Bjoern
from BRANDON, MB on July 3, 2018
This gadget is basically "plug'n play". The pairing process with my Google Home Mini via my Android tablet was very easy. The picture quality is perfect (for my standards - it runs on my older 42" 1080p TV) and response time is very quick....Love it.
- Return Policy