Geek Squad Standard Home Network Set Up In Home Service
You subscribed to an internet connection and got a router to usher your household to wireless bliss. Yet you could spend the next few hours researching how to set up a WiFi network. Let a Geek Squad Agent visit your home, make all the right connections and configure settings, so you can enjoy accessing the internet, anywhere throughout your home.
- More Information
- Connect the router so your wireless devices at home can communicate with each other
- Survey your home environment to assess wireless signal quality
- Configure settings including SSID, wireless security, firewall settings and port forwarding (if required) to make it harder for unwanted guests from using up your bandwidth and secure important data
- Integrate and troubleshoot up to five devices on a single network so multiple devices can connect to your existing wireless internet
- Ensure media streaming for connected devices works
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The Geek Squad Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The Geek Squad Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your On-site Service:
For Geek Squad Services, there is a service charge of $1 per km if our Agents have to travel 50 - 150km from the nearest Best Buy store. Must be paid in-store
- Return Policy