Geek Squad Data Recovery Service - Tier 2 - In-Store Only
Your computer may no longer recognize your hard drive, but a Geek Squad Agent still has ways to help. Bring in your non-functioning or inaccessible hard drive or flash drive and an Agent will use advanced methods in an off-site clean room to recover your valuable data.
- More Information
- Tier 2 service is meant for hard drives that cannot be recognized by the computer, but are not physically damaged. If your hard drive can be recognized you can try Tier 1 (10167406) service, but if the drive is physically damaged you'll need Tier 3 (10167409) service.
- A Geek Squad agent will use advanced recovery methods in an off-site clean room to retrieve files on your hard drive or flash drive. Tier 2 includes firmware corruption or electronic failure.
- Issues consist of but are not limited to firmware corruption, drive error, electronic failure, power spike, problem with the controller board, electrical surge, liquid spill or more.
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.
How to Prepare for Your In-store Service:
- Return Policy