Geek Squad Computer Diagnostic & Repair In Store Service
Your computer is suffering from performance hiccups, and you're not quite sure why. You could spend time tinkering with your device, or let a Geek Squad Agent at a Best Buy store save you from head-scratching frustration. We'll make a complete assessment and perform any fixes needed to get your device back up and running again.
- More Information
- Make a complete diagnostic of your device's hardware and software to assess the health of your computer
- Perform any fixes required to repair your device, such as removing viruses, reinstalling your operating system, driver or hardware, and more, so your computer runs without a hitch
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your In-store Service:
- Reset and upgrade to windows 10by May Bader
from Fairview Pointe Claire on March 12, 2016
The service was very good. The personnelle seem to know what they are doing. They gave the best service and the best advice. I left very pleased. I had more issues with my system later on but I do not blame the Geek Squade or the personnel at Best Buy for it. They were kind enough to offer free diagnostic and repaire few days after the warrenty ended. They were really kind. I would recommend the service.
- Return Policy