Garmin vivofit jr. Kids Activity & Chore Tracker - Small - Broken Lava
Give your child extra motivation to stay active with the Garmin vivofit jr. Designed for kids aged 4 to 9 years old, this little activity tracker monitors your child's steps, sleep, and active time, and encourages them with a move bar and rewards. Gain insight into your child's activity by downloading Garmin's parent-controlled mobile app.
- More Information
- Designed for children aged 4 to 9 years old
- Tracks steps, sleep, and active time to help motivate your child to stay active
- Parents can monitor their kid's steps and sleep and receive a summary of their child's 60-minute daily activity goal
- Motivates your kid to keep moving through rewards and an unlockable mobile adventure trail
- Move bar reminds your little one to stay active
- 1-year battery life means no charging is required
- LCD display with personalized watch face with name shows your child the time and date
- 50-metre water resistance means your child can wear the activity tracker while swimming
- One-piece band stretches over your child's hands to fit most wrists
- Parent-controlled mobile app features fun and educational mobile adventures for children and behaviour management for parents
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Small fitby Jaye
from Toronto, ON on December 26, 2017
I never got a chance to activate this tracker because the band was too small for my son age 7. Wish there was more stretch to the band.
- Great Deviceby Terri-Lynne Nickason
from St Paul, AB on January 3, 2017
This is a great way for kids to track their activity and chores. I bought for my nephews and they were instantly up walking around to get their steps in and were eager to do their chores to earn coins. Also, went swimming and forgot to take it off and it continues to work great. I would recommend this product.
- Return Policy