Garmin 1440p Dashcam with 2" LCD Screen (010-01750-10)
Keep yourself safe on the road with the Garmin Dash Cam 55. This compact 3.7-megapixel dashcam with voice control records high quality 1080p videos, and the GPS G-sensor automatically saves footage of incidents upon impact. The built-in GPS keeps a record of location, date, and speed of accident, and sensors alert you of potential collisions.
- More Information
- 3.7MP camera with 2560 x 1440 video capture resolution captures a crystal- clear image
- GPS records location, direction, speed, date, and time to show when and where accidents occur
- GPS G-sensor automatically saves accident footage upon impact so no important information is lost
- Speed camera and forward collision warnings let you know when to slow down
- Go-alert notifies you when traffic ahead of your vehicle starts moving
- Automatically provides alerts if you drift off the road or into oncoming traffic to help prevent accidents without distracting you from driving
- Voice-activated controls let you keep your eyes on the road
- Built-in Wi-Fi wirelessly syncs videos from dashcam to the VIRB mobile app so you can easily share videos with friends
- Compact and discreet for clean installation
- Details & Specs
Connectivity & Media
- Not badby Rod
from Winnipeg, MB on December 15, 2018
Bought this unit a couple of days so can't give to much of a review. Video quality is great in daylight and much better than expected at night. My only issue so far is the 1 minute video recording segments, 3 if you use save video feature or are in an accident. The low record time intervals and the lack of automatically saving video (locking) are the only 2 reasons I am returning this device.
- 1440 Garmin DashCamby RICHARD B CONLON
from Belleville, ON on October 23, 2018
I first purchased a '45' however upon reading the brochure I realized my preference would be the '55' I returned the 45 and ordered a 55, leaving Best Buy travelling the traffic route in the parking lot only to have a large black pick up truck cut across parking spaces directly across my path...,5 k faster and we would have had a terrible accident. I did not have my camera ergo any confrontation would have been a he said he said situation. The 55 is installed in such a way as to be non intrusive,,,the photos/videos taken are small but when downloaded to my computer are full size with total definition. I appreciate each element of the 55 including the lane change, line crossing and traffic moving signals. It should be noted the line crossing 'beep' will also sound if the unit feels I am too close to the line. IF I had a choice for an option, for which I would gladly pay, I would ask for a 'zoom' capability. I will happily endorse and recommend this product to any and all drivers. And today with road rage, careless drivers, drinking and now legalized cannabis we need all the help we can get.
- Not a thing wrong with this baby.by Jackie
from Kanata, ON on July 10, 2018
Works great, hides nicely behind the mirror. The cord is long enough to run it along the window edges and so forth so the cord is not visible or in the way. The camera attaches via a magnet making it very easy to remove to have it out of sight when away from your vehicle. I also like that there is an option to record sound along with video. No complaints, no regrets.
- Perfect little companionby Deyan
from Calgary, AB on January 6, 2018
Lane departure, collision warning, and speed camera warning for this price is a gift. Does what it's suppose to, and it does it well. I drive for 7 to 9 hours per day, and having this little guy keep me sharp with the lane departure and collision detection makes it worth it's weight in gold. I have used the camera coming up on 7 months!
- Works great with Windows... not great with Apple re looking at recordingsby Bob H
from North York, ON on November 25, 2017
I've been using it a little over a week and it works great, and the voice commands are easy to use. Each video covers one minute or less, and you can copy a string of them into VLC in Windows 10 and view a whole trip if you want to. You can also record a shorter summary of your trip. It stops when you turn off the ignition and restarts when you turn it on again so you can see how long your trip took and how long you stopped for if you start and stop during your day. Video is okay during the day, the night and even when it rains. I use a 64gig chip in it and record at maximum size and I advise you to do this as well, unless you are satisfied with a smaller recording. Photos are good too,. Voice commands work well, so it is basically hands off once it has started for the day.
- Garmin Dash Cam 55by Catherine
from ORLÉANS on September 17, 2017
Haven't used it yet because of the way it sticks to the windshield. Will try soon to attach it. Looks like it will be a nice addition to our truck accessories.
- Nice dcby John
from Edmonton, AB on September 6, 2017
It does wat it says.
- Return Policy