Fossil Q Gen 4 Explorist HR 45mm Smartwatch - Smoke
This 45mm Q Gen 4 Explorist HR touchscreen smartwatch combines classic design with modern tech. It features a smoke stainless steel bracelet, and lets you track your heart rate, receive notifications, customize your dial and more. Powered with Wear OS by Google, the Fossil Q Gen 4 Explorist is compatible with phones running Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+.
- More Information
- Powered with Wear OS by Google and compatible with iPhone and Android phones
- Track your heart rate and daily accomplishments, like steps, calories burned, and more
- Requires a phone running Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+
- Smartphone notifications alert you of incoming calls, important texts, app updates, and more so you're always in the know
- Built-in alarm delivers vibration and audible alerts, ideal for workouts, wake-ups, or work reminders
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
- Built-in lithium-ion battery offers up to 24 hours of life, depending on use
- NOTE: Do not use a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack or other peripheral device to charge
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Very cool watchby Meg1st
from Laval, QC on January 18, 2019
I have this watch for almost a year and I'm amazed everyday i wear it Lots of very convenient features, not all usefull but still very convenient, Works perfectly with my phone and the battery can last easily 2 days and lots more if not used. I get a lot of good comments on it, The only negative thing i can say, is that it will often activate for nothing when i fold my wrist upwards
- Nice looking watch nothing moreby Francis Duplantie
from Saint-colomban, QC on January 9, 2019
the best looking smarth watch that i could find, but im very disapointed, everything it does, it does it half way, example: google map, give you your location and nothing more, cant get derection. and that it if the app does not crash. Same thing for spotify, crash 75% off the time. I will return it to the store. Very disapointed, i realy love the lock of this watch but simply does not deliver.
- Looks can be deceiving...by David
from Toronto, ON on January 3, 2019
Really liked the look of this watch. The service at Bestbuy and then the Fossil store (to remove links) was excellent! It is to bad it did not work well. The initial install/setup of the watch was quite rough. It crashed a few times upgrading the OS. Then the battery lasted only between 1/4 to 1/2 a day. It started to respond very slowly. I got up one morning to find it in a continuous loop of what look like a data restore? It never recovered...like that for 6+ hours. So I returned it. Going to look at a different brand. So wanted it to work out.
- Return Policy