Fossil Q Gen 4 Explorist HR 45mm Smartwatch - Smoke
This 45mm Q Gen 4 Explorist HR touchscreen smartwatch combines classic design with modern tech. It features a smoke stainless steel bracelet, and lets you track your heart rate, receive notifications, customize your dial and more. Powered with Wear OS by Google, the Fossil Q Gen 4 Explorist is compatible with phones running Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+.
- More Information
- Powered with Wear OS by Google and compatible with iPhone and Android phones
- Track your heart rate and daily accomplishments, like steps, calories burned, and more
- Requires a phone running Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+
- Smartphone notifications alert you of incoming calls, important texts, app updates, and more so you're always in the know
- Built-in alarm delivers vibration and audible alerts, ideal for workouts, wake-ups, or work reminders
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
- Built-in lithium-ion battery offers up to 24 hours of life, depending on use
- NOTE: Do not use a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack or other peripheral device to charge
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- practical and good lookingby Shawn N. N.
from Richmond Hill, ON on December 5, 2018
before I buy this watch I've searched all kind of smart watches, either too expensive or not good firmware. this one with the price tag, very good option. first, you have to understand and get used to the small watch screen. the battery is good for one or two days. and even the apps, not all of them works on the smart watch, which, the developers should make apps works on phone and watch devices.
- Nice looking watch, but horrible battery lifeby Mike Boldis
from Newmarket, ON on November 29, 2018
I wanted to love this watch really hard. I wear it for a few days and charged more than that. It is a nice watch, love Google Wear OS, waterproof, but again, the major problem is the extremely disappointing battery life. I had to make sure I always have with me the charger in my backpack. It's like having a Ferrari but you can't drive more than a 100km in one full tank. So it's going back to store for now, and that makes me very sad, as I mentioned, I really like it for the look and wear os.
- Maybe the best I usedby Jim
from Toronto, ON on November 28, 2018
No smart watch is perfect and I agree this watch is missing a few key features. No speaker for example my last 3 watches had a speaker but this one does not. Why ? .... but for me this is not a big deal. Sure I can answer calls on my older watches but with the last few watches I never used this feature. The must have is NFC and this watch has NFC, be nice if the battery life is better but the jury is still out on the battery life. (6am to 11PM) is good enough.
- Nice watch but no speakerby Richard
from Montreal, QC on November 7, 2018
I bought this watch as the specs listed on best buy stated that it has a speaker. After playing around with it for a day and not being able to get any sound or answer/place calls from the watch, i went into store. the first 2 ppl i spoke with didn't really know and said it should work...finally they referred me to the geek squad. when i told them that the bestbuy site specs showed it had a speaker and made it seem like i should be able to place and receive calls from the watch, he advised that the site is not always accurate. He googled the watch and found an article saying that there was no speaker....and this was in a forum, not actually from Fossil. It's a beautiful watch. it feels sturdy and has nice weight. Battery only lasts about 24 hours though which is what it says you should get. its easy to use....but for me...i wanted a speaker and to place and receive calls from it. That was all that was missing for me to have kept it.
- Return Policy