Fitbit Versa Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Peach
Everyday style and fitness functionality come together in the Fitbit Versa smartwatch. Keep an eye on your calories burned, steps taken, and time active, as well as your heart rate and sleeping patterns. Sync the watch to your smartphone for at-a-glance notifications from texts, emails, social media, and your calendar.
- More Information
- Track all your activity, accurately: Get all-day stats like steps taken, distance travelled, active minutes, and calories burned.
- Sleep soundly, wake peacefully: Monitor your sleep patterns and set a silent, vibrating alarm to wake you.
- On-screen coaching and exercise modes: Comes preloaded with more than 15 exercise modes to help you stay on top of your fitness goals.
- Heart rate: Built-in continuous heart rate monitor helps you better understand your cardiovascular health on a daily basis.
- Connected GPS: Connect to your nearby mobile device to track GPS data, and enjoy more precise measurements of distance and pace.
- Smartphone notifications: Syncs with your smartphone to show you show you notifications for texts, emails, social media messages, calendar alerts, and more.
- Music mode: Lets you store and play more than 300 songs so you can get your groove on while you chase down your fitness goals.
- Interchangeable design: Download custom apps and clock faces, and take advantage of a large selection of interchangeable accessories (not included).
- Ready for any adventure: Rugged and adventure-ready, the Versa is water-resistant to 50m.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- testby test
from Toronto, ON on September 4, 2018
- Love Fitbit Versaby Cass
from Toronto, ON on June 4, 2018
Love it! It has all the great features with such an awesome price!
- Love it!by Kerry
from Courtenay, BC on June 3, 2018
Just got the new FitBit Versa. I have had 2 FitBits previously and have loved all of them. Wanted to upgrade to get the added features. The product was delivered very quickly and packaged well. The Smartwatch itself is comfortable, nice looking, and has all the features I want. Very happy with it so far.
- awesomeby Diane
from Hamilton, ON on May 29, 2018
I've gone from a Charge, to an Alta and now to Versa. thought it would be too cumbersome for moving, but i was totally wrong. this watch is so comfortable to wear and has a longer than expected battery life. I never wore a watch before so that's a nice feature but it's a fantastic tracker. so happy with this upgrade, bought one for my husband and now another one for my son. couldn't be happier : )
- Not a great trackerby Josh
from Toronto, ON on May 28, 2018
It's a nice looking watch, but it does' track distance well at all. Since there's not built in GPS, it needs to sync with your phone if you want to track distance. Not only is it annoying, but when it does track your run/walk/etc. it's inaccurate. I do the same walk everyday and my FitBit Versa tracks it anywhere from 5k-6.5k. If you want a fitness tracker for measuring distance, don't get this watch. Buy something with a built-in GPS. I wish I could return mine, but I'm a few days past the return deadline.
- Fantastic product!by Sam
from Montréal, QC on May 15, 2018
So worth it! Last 4X longer than the Apple Watch. Fantastic features!
- Affordable smart watch.. looks great!by ASP
from Burlington, ON on April 25, 2018
I bought it last week and I am pretty happy with it so far. love the hear rate monitoring feature, apps , clock interfaces, I can change the clock whenever I want. I have been using fitbit trackers for a long time and this one is great! My worry is what if gets a scratch? I wish they had a screen protector. you have to wear it slightly loose otherwise it does not detect the right exercise. I was on elliptical for 45 minutes and it only tracked 15 minutes. Will review again later but so far I am mainly happy with it.
- Awesome fitness tracker, okay smartwatchby Jf
from Winnipeg, MB on April 21, 2018
I bought the Versa to replace my Charge HR, which, after three years, had the battery off-gassing issue where the band started bubbling. I'm loving the Versa so far. It doesn't feel bulky on my wrist at all during the day, or even wearing it overnight (I was used to the Charge HR, and this doesn't feel any heavier). I liked the more-detailed sleep analysis and the battery power lives up to the four days listed in the specs. I like the new features like reminders about movement, and it's convenient to be able to check the weather right on my wrist. I wasn't looking for another version of my phone to live on my wrist, so I don't miss the built-in GPS or the ability to reply to texts. But I'm not "wow"ed by the selection of apps for the Versa either. Maybe that will come as Fitbit's builds a bigger base of smartwatch users, but right now, apps won't be the reason anyone buys this device. This is a terrific fitness tracker with some great features and attractive design to make it a big upgrade for anyone using the Alta/Charge/etc.
- Return Policy