Fitbit Versa Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Charcoal Woven
Everyday style and fitness functionality come together in the Fitbit Versa smartwatch. Keep an eye on your calories burned, steps taken, and time active, as well as your heart rate and sleeping patterns. Sync the watch to your smartphone for at-a-glance notifications from texts, emails, social media, and your calendar. NFC technology enables easy breezy wireless payment options.
- More Information
- Track all your activity, accurately: Get all-day stats like steps taken, distance travelled, active minutes, and calories burned.
- Sleep soundly, wake peacefully: Monitor your sleep patterns and set a silent, vibrating alarm to wake you.
- On-screen coaching and exercise modes: Comes preloaded with more than 15 exercise modes to help you stay on top of your fitness goals.
- Heart rate: Built-in continuous heart rate monitor helps you better understand your cardiovascular health on a daily basis.
- Connected GPS: Connect to your nearby mobile device to track GPS data, and enjoy more precise measurements of distance and pace.
- Smartphone notifications: Syncs with your smartphone to show you show you notifications for texts, emails, social media messages, calendar alerts, and more.
- NFC payments: Built-in NFC technology means you can leave your wallet at home and pay with your smartwatch.
- Music mode: Lets you store and play more than 300 songs so you can get your groove on while you chase down your fitness goals.
- Interchangeable design: Download custom apps and clock faces, and take advantage of a large selection of interchangeable accessories (not included).
- Ready for any adventure: Rugged and adventure-ready, the Versa is water-resistant to 50m.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Died after 8 months, not fully compatible with LG V30by BN
from SK on January 31, 2019
Great watch when it works. But mine died after 8 months (half screen when blank and became unresponsive). This happened within the 1-year warranty and Fitbit was very easy to deal with replacing with a brand new one. This watch only sort of works with an LG V30 phone. It needs to be constantly reconnected to bluetooth, and text notifications only appear occasionally. 2/5 for me but others might have better luck
- Poor Stair Trackingby G C
from Calgary on October 29, 2018
Had this for about 3 months the stair tracking is terrible when compared to my previous Fitbit charge HR and Charge II. Battery Life is not greatest with normal usage. It's also bulky and a bit clumsy. Fitbit customer support didn't seem to care that it was not tracking properly saying, there are too many variables. would have retuned this had I realized it wasn't tracking properly
- A very worthy alternative to the pricey Apple Watch!by Allen M
from Calgary, AB on May 6, 2018
I’ve been looking for a light weight smart or hybrid watch to track my activities and provide basic notifications from my phone. An Apple Watch was the obvious fit (no pun intended) as I already have an iPhone, but the cost, weight and poor battery life detracted from the value to me. I actually got the basic Fitbit Versa but wanted the second band and fitpay. This was a great idea as I have used the fitpay multiple times already. Battery wise it’s an easy 3 days, and longer if I reduce notfications etc. The versa has no gps but you won’t miss that if you have your phone. This is my first Fitbit and I am happy with the watch, phone app and community. A definite recommend!
- Return Policy