Fitbit Versa Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Everyday style and fitness functionality come together in the Fitbit Versa smartwatch. Keep an eye on your calories burned, steps taken, and time active, as well as your heart rate and sleeping patterns. Sync the watch to your smartphone for at-a-glance notifications from texts, emails, social media, and your calendar.
- More Information
- Track all your activity, accurately: Get all-day stats like steps taken, distance travelled, active minutes, and calories burned.
- Sleep soundly, wake peacefully: Monitor your sleep patterns and set a silent, vibrating alarm to wake you.
- On-screen coaching and exercise modes: Comes preloaded with more than 15 exercise modes to help you stay on top of your fitness goals.
- Heart rate: Built-in continuous heart rate monitor helps you better understand your cardiovascular health on a daily basis.
- Connected GPS: Connect to your nearby mobile device to track GPS data, and enjoy more precise measurements of distance and pace.
- Smartphone notifications: Syncs with your smartphone to show you show you notifications for texts, emails, social media messages, calendar alerts, and more.
- Music mode: Lets you store and play more than 300 songs so you can get your groove on while you chase down your fitness goals.
- Interchangeable design: Download custom apps and clock faces, and take advantage of a large selection of interchangeable accessories (not included).
- Ready for any adventure: Rugged and adventure-ready, the Versa is water-resistant to 50m.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Awesome!by Rob
from Lethbridge, AB on January 6, 2019
I have owned the versa for about 6 months, and it hasn't been off my wrist (besides charging..) throughout the whole duration of ownership! It is awesome, with great battery life. I use it at the gym, and fitbits smart tracking system is great! It isn't an apple watch, but for the price, it's hard to justify an apple watch if you're using it for fitness.
- Excellentby Douglas
from Newcastle, ON on January 4, 2019
My wife gave me this for Christmas and I have not taken it off my wrist except for showering. It synced to my iPhone SE immediately. To load music you will need to purchase an account however I use my iPhone so I really don't care about the music part. The battery stays charged for a long and will depend on how many options you have running. All-in-all, it is great. I have other, more expensive, analog watches but this is very light and much more fun!
- lasted 6 months onlyby AR
from Maple Ridge, BC on January 3, 2019
Seemed okay, then few weeks ago, screen went black. Did soft reset and screen came on again. Then over Christmas, did a few laps in hotel swimming pool (first time used for swimming) Again screen turned off and couldn't get it started again. Have 3 year Best Buy warranty and am returning watch. Waiting for refund. Don't know if Fitbit would have honored their own warranty or not. However I am out the money paid for the 3 year extended warranty for a product which stopped working in 6 months. And do I want to take a chance on another Versa and have same thing happen??? I ordered the Charge 3, but am wondering if this is something that happens to Fitbits...as other reviewers have said. I researched ways to get Versa, working again. Read all the Versa posts, I could. Even tried another charger.
- Return Policy