Fitbit Flex 2 Fitness Tracker - Black
Discover an activity tracker that's as flexible as you are. The Fitbit Flex 2 tracks your activity 24/7, whether you're walking the dog or sprinting on the treadmill. Ultrathin, with a discreet LED display and waterproof design, this wristband can stay with you wherever you go. It automatically recognizes your activity and even tracks your sleep patterns.
- More Information
- Tracks every step you take: The Flex 2 activity tracker records your steps, and distance travelled, and calculates the calories you burned throughout the day.
- The activity tracker that never sleeps: At night, Flex 2 automatically measures and rates your quality of sleep and features a silent, vibrating alarm so as not to wake up your partner.
- Training upgraded: SmartTrack automatically recognizes continuous movement, identifies the type of activity, and records it in the Fitbit app, delivering a comprehensive exercise summary.
- Stay connected, hands-free: Sync with your smartphone to get incoming call and text notifications.
- One charge, days of use: Enjoy 5 to 7 days battery life* from the rechargeable battery, and recharge your Fitbit via USB in just 2 to 3 hours.
- Small and discreet: This ultra-thin removable tracker has a discreet colour-coded LED display hides in bands, bangles, and pendants so it won't cramp your style.
- Don't be afraid to get wet: The Flex 2 is waterproof up to 100m so you can swim laps and train in the rain; you'll almost never have to take it off.
- In sync with your digital life: Flex 2 syncs wirelessly and automatically with your compatible device via Bluetooth 4.0 technology, so you can view your custom dashboard online or while on the move through the Fitbit app.
- Learn to eat, live, and sleep better: With the Fitbit Dashboard app, you can record your workouts, log food, see your progress, set your goals, set reminders to move, and share or compete with friends and family.
We all have days like these. You got splashed by a puddle running late to work. The elevator was broken so you had to take the stairs several floors up. Work has you run off your feet because a colleague called in sick. When you get home, the dog is sitting patiently at the door with his leash in his mouth. You tickle his belly and resign yourself to the fact that you won't have time for the gym today.
And that's okay.
The Fitbit Flex 2 watches everything you do, whether you're slogging through your day-to-day or dominating a workout. It tracks your activity 24/7 and offers feedback so that even if you don't get a chance to step inside a gym, you'll have a record of the exercise you did get today.
Why you need this:
*Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Like the old Surge, disposable junk!by JTech
from Kelowna, BC on December 24, 2018
I used this device about 10 times over 13 months, it inexplicably stopped working? I had it in the charger when it started this fast blinking, all matter of encouragement would not wake it up, I tried everything suggested in the support found online. Like the old Surge, which band disintegrated after 7-8 months, Fitbit do not last, disposable junk after the warranty period. (they replaced the original Surge but it lasted a month less) I'm done with Fitbit!
- Was Happyby Janice
from Mississauga, ON on August 25, 2018
Not the best design. The band caught on sweaters and jackets and fell off. Fortunately able to find it, not this time it is gone. Poor design, the way it clips in. Not sure I will replace even though it was very motivating.
- Tracker falls out of the braceletby Nope
from Winnipeg, MB on April 19, 2018
My partner and I both have the Flex 2. And we have both had the tracker fall out of the bracelet. I fortunately found my tracker but my partner has no idea where his fell out. We haven't even had them that long. I wouldn't buy one again.
- Return Policy