Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch - Large - Blue
Combine fitness tracking and style in a versatile watch and you get Fitbit Blaze. It has advanced fitness features such as PurePulse heart rate monitoring, the FitStar app with guided workouts, and Connected GPS that uses your phone's GPS to track you on runs. And stay in the know with text, calendar, and call notifications sent directly to Blaze.
- More Information
- Connected GPS: Connect Fitbit Blaze with the GPS on your smartphone to record your routes and view run stats such as pace and duration.
- PurePulse: Automatic, continuous heart rate monitoring, directly from your wrist, accurately tracks workout intensity, training zones, and calorie burn without the need for cumbersome chest straps.
- FitStar: Starting a new workout routine can be tricky. With FitStar, simply start a workout and you get on-screen step-by-step instructions and coaching.
- Stay in the know: Smartwatch features keep you posted with text, calendar, and call notifications, and allow you to control your music so you pump out motivational tunes during training, work, and play.
- Personalize: More than just a fitness tracker, the Fitbit Blaze is a smart timepiece that you can customize to fit your style. With a myriad of integrated watch faces and accessory bands to choose from, you can easy go from the gym to the office to a night out on the town with ease. Additional accessory bands sold separately.
- Training upgraded: No matter what your favourite fitness activity, SmartTrack helps you train smarter. It automatically recognizes continuous movement, identifies the type of activity, and records it in the Fitbit app, delivering a comprehensive exercise summary. For precise tracking during workouts, activate Multi-Sport modes for real-time stats on the full-colour LCD touchscreen display.
- Keeps watch 24/7: This fitness smartwatch has an eye out for your daily activities, including steps taken, distance travelled, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes, and heart rate readings so you can keep watch of your resting heart rate and daily trends. It also monitors sleep duration and quality, and gently wakes you with a silent alarm.
- Learn to eat, live, and sleep better: The Fitbit app and online dashboard display a real-time snapshot of your movement, showing you easy-to-read graphs, charts, and tools that make sense whether you're a rookie or a pro. Record your workouts, log food, set goals, share your stats, compete with friends on the leaderboard, and earn badges for fitness milestones.
- A trusty companion: Blaze resists sweat and water splashes so you don't have to hold back on training when the weather is less than ideal. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 days on a single charge and recharges in approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Connect to your digital world: With Bluetooth 4.0 technology, Blaze wirelessly and automatically syncs to your computer, tablet, and iOS, Android, or Windows smartphone, as well as with popular partner apps like MyFitnessPal, so you can check your progress no matter where you are.
It's been a few months since that injury sidelined you. But, you've been good about your recovery and resisted the temptation to play. Now you're ready to jump back into it and get stronger. Wanting to ease into things, you fire up FitStar on your Fitbit Blaze and begin a new workout.
A trainer guides you through the workout all from the Fitbit Blaze's full-colour LCD touchscreen display. Heart racing and drenched in sweat, you feel your lungs ache. Perhaps the workout was a bit intense, but you feel good. Maybe getting back in it won't be as hard as you thought.
The Blaze begins to vibrate. A subtle reminder that you've got a meeting in an hour. After a shower, a quick change is needed for both you and your Blaze. Switching between the classic fitness band and the dapper leather band, you've nearly completed your outfit. You change the watch face to something a little more sophisticated to accent your attire. You're looking good and feeling good, but you really need to stop staring at yourself in the mirror. Time to go.
Why you need this:
*Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Great Product - Battery is an Issueby Prash
from Regina,sk on April 26, 2017
Overall love the product. Great features. Doubles up as watch and fitness tracker which works great. Battery is an issue. Lasts 3 1/2 Days on normal usage. 2-3 Days if you use the features.
- Love itby Vladimir
from London Ontario on December 20, 2016
Honestly bought a few fitness trackers and they have all been not so good. This is the first one I actually fell in love with. Would recommend it, you get text/call notifications and it's very smooth running. Keeps track of sleep and your fitness. Worst comes to worst of you don't like it you can always return it.
- best yet!by jim
from ayr, ON on August 22, 2016
easy to read and change modes. battery seems to last as advertized. all my count seem so be very close. the heart rate monitor is the best i have used! this is my third one i have had and the only one that did as advertized they do say good for 30 in water depth but on the net it says different, so if you swim i would double check that spec.
- Return Policy