Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker - Small - Plum
Stay on the path of healthy living with Fitbit Alta. This customizable fitness tracker automatically tracks activity, exercise, and sleep, and lets you know when it's time to get up and move. The easy-to-read OLED screen keeps you motivated and connected by displaying your stats and smartphone notifications right on your wrist.
- More Information
- Track all your activity, accurately: Alta tracks and displays all-day activity like steps taken, stairs climbed, distance travelled, active minutes, and calories burned so you can easily monitor your fitness progress.
- Training upgraded: No matter what your favourite fitness activity is, SmartTrack helps you train smarter. It automatically recognizes continuous movement, identifies the type of activity, and records it in the Fitbit app, delivering a comprehensive exercise summary. For precise tracking during workouts, activate Exercise Mode for real-time stats on the display.
- Keep moving: You'll be off your butt and moving in no time thanks to Alta's on-screen reminders. These messages encourage you to move throughout the day and reach mini goals of 250 steps per hour.
- See your stats, bright and clear: The OLED tap display is easy to read and gives you instant access to stats, time, and smartphone notifications. Customize your Fitbit Alta by choosing from a horizontal or vertical layout, and picking from a variety of clock faces.
- Sleep soundly, wake peacefully: Monitor your sleep patterns and set a silent, vibrating alarm to gently wake you.
- Stay connected, hands-free: Keep your phone out of sight and your goals in focus. The Fitbit Alta syncs with your smartphone so you can see incoming call, text, and calendar notifications right on your wrist.
- Wear it your way: The comfortable band is designed for 24/7 wear. If you want to change up your Alta's look, consider personalizing it with interchangeable metal, leather, or classic bands (sold separately).
- A trusty companion: Alta resists sweat and splashes of water so you don't have to hold back on training when the weather is less than ideal. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 days on a single charge and recharges in approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Connect and sync wirelessly: Sync all your stats automatically via Bluetooth 4.0 to your compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- See your progress, share your progress: With the Fitbit Dashboard app, you can record your workouts, log food, see your progress, set weight goals, and share or compete with friends and family. The app is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Stay motivated: Fitbit wants to keep you motivated and see you succeed. That's why you'll be awarded achievement badges every time you reach a new goal or milestone.
- Sync with other fitness apps: With the Alta, you won't need to sacrifice your other fitness apps. Fitbit lets you sync your stats with popular health and fitness apps like FitStar, Strava, Sparkpeople, LoseIt!, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, and Endomondo.
- Multi-tracker support: Pair multiple fitness trackers to one account and Fitbit will automatically detect when you switch between them. So go ahead, show off your Fitbit Alta during the day and hit the gym with your Fitbit Surge (sold separately) without ever missing a step.
Your heart's racing a mile a minute. Beads of sweat trickle down your neck as you gasp for another breath. You've been jogging down the block for just 5 minutes but already need to take a break. "How did I get this out of shape?" You vow to return to a healthy lifestyle. But you have no idea where to start and quite honestly, you're lacking the motivation. That's where Fitbit Alta comes in.
Slip on the sleek, customizable activity tracker and you'll be on your way to healthy living in no time. By tracking all-day activity such as steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes, Alta keeps you motivated and paints an accurate picture of your fitness progress. The bright OLED tap display keeps your goals in focus with stats, time, and smartphone notifications on display. On-screen messages remind you to move throughout the day so you stay on track toward better health.
What you need to know:
*Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Fitbit Altaby sue
from burlington ontario on October 29, 2018
I used to have the fitbit zip which they no longer make ...I track my steps for the most part and find that any technology that is worn on the wrist does not give acurate "steps" but more of arm movement Best Buy has the ALTA accessory clips which you can purchase to give more accurate steps when clipped onto hip wasteband. do not use the alta as a wrist tracker at all
- Very Nice for daily workoutby Ginette
from Montréal, QC on July 10, 2017
Nice construction, very friendly app and if you get the silver strap it becomes a very fancy bracelet.
- Fitbit Altaby Kat
from Toronto, ON on March 2, 2017
Love the sleep tracking function!
- Great Motivatorby Nycole
from Hamilton, ON on January 30, 2017
So far I have had my Fitbit Alta for 10 days. I love it!! Gets me moving. I am only tracking my steps, but I love the badges you get. It's a great way to start moving towards a healthy lifestyle.
- Great productby KLB
from Guelph, ON on January 24, 2017
Easy to set up, easy to use. Tracking is a little questionable (I wake up with steps counted for instance), but it's an imperfect technology and I'm not too concerned about a few miscounted steps. Sleep tracking is phenomenal. Love the multi graph output. Overall love my fitbit!!
- Customer Service is the bestby Kerri
from Guelph, ON on December 14, 2016
I've never had better customer service. I love this product!!!!!!
- Fitbit Altaby Noble
from Belleville, ON on December 11, 2016
I was looking forward to using my new Fitbit Alta but I'm quite disappointed in the fact it won't sync to my smartphone or ipad
- tracker and app are greatby Nicole
from Marystown, NL on August 27, 2016
i love this tracker the size is great very adjustable and comfy fit trackes food cals eaten and burned, fitness activities, distance travelled steps, weight and water intake very easy to charge and a neat feature just a turn of the wrist and the screen shows the time info with touching the tracker...LOVE IT.
- Love it but...by Sarah
from Mississauga, ON on June 18, 2016
I've had it for a month now and it suddenly decided to stop charging. I tried cleaning it like suggested and it didn't solve the problem. However I enjoy the sleep tracking and the steps seem accurate too. I like to see how many movements and calories are burned after a cardio workout. Word of advice, be careful with knocking the screen against stuff - it chips!
- I LOVE ITby Anne
from EDMONTON ALBERTA on April 15, 2016
I had a fitbit flex for about a year and decide to switch to this new alta one and so far I love it its really elegant but i hope that the fashion bands can be a bit more cheaper. Everything is really cool..
- Return Policy