Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Blue Grey/Rose Gold
Get a deeper understanding of your body, your health, and your progress with Fitbit Charge 3. This swim-proof advanced fitness tracker does more than just count steps. It also tracks your heart rate, calories burned, goal progress, sleep, and more.
- More Information
- Get on track, stay on track: Easily set goals for 15+ exercise modes, see your progress, and learn how to improve — all in real time
- Monitor everything: From your steps to your runs to your climbs to your calories burned, you can track it all right on your wrist
- Sleep soundly, wake peacefully: Monitor your sleep patterns, including your light, deep, and REM sleep stages
- 24/7 heart rate tracking: Understand your resting heart rate and gain unique insights into your calories burned
- Connected GPS: Connect to your nearby mobile device to track GPS data, and enjoy more precise measurements of distance and pace.
- Smartphone notifications: Get call, text, and other smartphone notifications sent right to your wrist; plus send instant replies (Android smartphones only)
- One charge, days of use: Built-in battery lasts up to 7 days for continuous access to insights and inspiration
- Swimproof and water resistant to 50M: Track your swims, run in the rain, and go straight from the treadmill to the shower
- Stay in the loop: See activity trends, health insights, and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit Today
- Comes with 2 bands: Includes large and small bands to fit any wrist size
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Great Fitbit!by Sheila
from Toronto, ON on January 26, 2019
-love the waterproof feature, very comfortable, long-lasting charge, no issues, very happy with the product!
- Fantastic!by WonderWoman
from Milton, Ontario on January 23, 2019
Bought during the Black Friday sale so have been using it for a few months and LOVE IT! So glad I upgraded from an Alta. Charges quickly, stylish, and is easy to set up. Recommend it to everyone!
- So far so good.by Black Max
from Winnipeg, MB on December 27, 2018
Got a Charge 3 for the wife and myself for Christmas. It was really easy to setup and is fairly straight forward to operate, although we haven't done more than steps and stairs. Charged up quickly during the setup process about 15 minutes total.
- Return Policy