Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Black/Graphite
Get a deeper understanding of your body, your health, and your progress with Fitbit Charge 3. This swim-proof advanced fitness tracker does more than just count steps. It also tracks your heart rate, calories burned, goal progress, sleep, and more.
- More Information
- Get on track, stay on track: Easily set goals for 15+ exercise modes, see your progress, and learn how to improve — all in real time
- Monitor everything: From your steps to your runs to your climbs to your calories burned, you can track it all right on your wrist
- Sleep soundly, wake peacefully: Monitor your sleep patterns, including your light, deep, and REM sleep stages
- 24/7 heart rate tracking: Understand your resting heart rate and gain unique insights into your calories burned
- Connected GPS: Connect to your nearby mobile device to track GPS data, and enjoy more precise measurements of distance and pace.
- Smartphone notifications: Get call, text, and other smartphone notifications sent right to your wrist; plus send instant replies (Android smartphones only)
- One charge, days of use: Built-in battery lasts up to 7 days for continuous access to insights and inspiration
- Swimproof and water resistant to 50M: Track your swims, run in the rain, and go straight from the treadmill to the shower
- Stay in the loop: See activity trends, health insights, and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit Today
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Charge 3 syncing problemsby Yvonne
from Ottawa, ON on November 15, 2018
I received a Fitbit 3 for my birthday in October. It worked great, no problems with syncing up until 2 weeks ago. It does not sync for days at a time, I have tried all the suggestions, and I feel I should not have to go through all the steps of deleting the app and reinstalling it, turning the Bluetooth off and on constantly (still doesn't work most of the times) just so my Fitbit 3 works with the phone. After all, this product is not cheap and for the company to expect users to constantly have to troubleshoot a product we paid for is not acceptable in my books. I am very disappointed. It takes me longer to get it working then me actually using it. I would give this product 5 stars if it wasn't for the syncing issue.
- Sync works great with Samsung Galaxy S8by Heather N
from Sidney, BC on November 14, 2018
I don't know why others report problems with syncing. I have a Galaxy S8 and once I installed the app and checked the app settings, everything works great. Love it!
- Not happyby Waylon Tweedy
from Fonthill, ON on November 13, 2018
It broke within a month. Garbage
- DEFECTIVE. DOES NOT SYNC.by Jeff Lebowski
from Kitchener, ON on November 2, 2018
I feel duped and so disappointed. I purchased from Fitbit website. This is not an isolated incident. Google sync issues. After two hours of troubleshooting, could not sync and neither can many others. Don't waste your time or your money on this. It MAY sync with PC or MAC but only through Bluetooth. If you do want to take the risk, buy it here, because Best Buy at least honours their merch and will give you an immediate refund. Fitbit will make you jump through hoops and then wait 10 days for a refund. I mean, I had to pay for the thing before they would ship it, sooooo....
- Overall like it but doesn' t track workoutsby Amber
from Langley, BC on November 1, 2018
This is my first ever Fitbit or activity tracker for that matter. I really liked it upon first impression, although I have found it doesn't do what it was designed to do. I work out about 5 days a week in which the very first time I wore my Charge 3 during a workout I received a notification that an Aerobic workout was detected along with the details of the workout. Every single time since, it doesn't register any workouts. Kind of disappointed since this is the purpose of an activity tracker. Everything else is great. I like being able to review emails, texts, and phone calls without having to have my phone next to me. I also really love the women's health tracker feature.
- Good and badby Andrew
from Ontario on October 23, 2018
This is my second Fitbit. I like the features on the charge3 - exercise tracking, gps. The calorie counter counts faster than my previous Fitbit. Overall I like it. Biggest issue is it has disconnected tracking twice which means I need to reload it and I lose my data for the time it was disconnected. You do not know it is disconnected until you check to see how you are progressing.
- Improved Fitbit Charge 2 functionalityby Gillian
from Chatham, ON on October 17, 2018
Got my new Charge 3 literally days after release, only because my old Fitbit2 had died and I felt lost without some sort of tracker. I liked the idea that this was waterproof enough for swimming (untested as yet) So far I'm very pleased with the added functions. Truly was pretty much charge, wear and go. Its very easy to scroll/swipe between screens to track exercise, heart rate, stairs climbed, step taken, sleep hours etc. and back to standard clock face, if that's what you prefer to see, and I quite like that I get an alert for calendar notices, though I might end up turning notifications off if it gets annoying! Syncs seamlessly with my iphone app. No issues so far. Not too many choices for bands yet. I'm swapping mine out for the stainless band (looks and fits better) and will only use the silicon for 'wet' work. The 2 had a heartbeat tracker too, so unsure why this is part of the promo for the 3?? Good price since I paid same for the 2, 2 years ago- hoping this one lasts longer!
- Like it :)by Amir
from Montréal, QC on October 10, 2018
This is my first Fitbit experience, and I actually like it so far.
- Return Policy