Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Black/Graphite
Get a deeper understanding of your body, your health, and your progress with Fitbit Charge 3. This swim-proof advanced fitness tracker does more than just count steps. It also tracks your heart rate, calories burned, goal progress, sleep, and more.
- More Information
- Get on track, stay on track: Easily set goals for 15+ exercise modes, see your progress, and learn how to improve — all in real time
- Monitor everything: From your steps to your runs to your climbs to your calories burned, you can track it all right on your wrist
- Sleep soundly, wake peacefully: Monitor your sleep patterns, including your light, deep, and REM sleep stages
- 24/7 heart rate tracking: Understand your resting heart rate and gain unique insights into your calories burned
- Connected GPS: Connect to your nearby mobile device to track GPS data, and enjoy more precise measurements of distance and pace.
- Smartphone notifications: Get call, text, and other smartphone notifications sent right to your wrist; plus send instant replies (Android smartphones only)
- One charge, days of use: Built-in battery lasts up to 7 days for continuous access to insights and inspiration
- Swimproof and water resistant to 50M: Track your swims, run in the rain, and go straight from the treadmill to the shower
- Stay in the loop: See activity trends, health insights, and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit Today
- Comes with 2 bands: Includes large and small bands to fit any wrist size
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- cool beansby dzgfadzhzd
from Scarborough, ON on January 5, 2019
so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood get it know
- Very Disappointed in Fitbit Charge 3by MD
from Windsor, ON on December 30, 2018
This was purchased as a Christmas gift.- big mistake buying this junk! From the onset, the swipe feature did not work independently of the charge dock. At full charge, the device would remain black screen and would not respond to swipes. Then I read other on-line review of others having same problem. NEVER AGAIN will I ever buy this fitbit garbage. Do your homework first. Don't let my mistake be yours!
- More Trouble than its worthby Justin
from London, ON on December 27, 2018
Can't believe Fitbit left me disappointed like this. Can work for a few days but then the sync issues start all over again. Be warned before you purchase this product.
- Return Policy