Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Berry Sport/Rose Gold - Only at Best Buy
Stay in step with your health with Fitbit Charge 3. This swim-proof fitness tracker features 24/7 heart rate tracking, allowing you to set goals and see your progress in real time. It's waterproof to 50M and offers over 15 exercise modes, so you can get insight into your health and tips on how to improve whether you're swimming laps or running laps.
- More Information
- With over 15 exercise modes you can set goals, see progress in real time, and learn how to improve
- Fitbit Today app conveniently displays activity trends, health insights, and personalized guidance in one place
- Connecting to smartphone GPS offers real-time pace and distance
- 24/7 heart rate tracking helps measure calories burnt and provides insight into your resting heart rate
- Automatically record time spent in Light, Deep, and REM sleep stages and get tips for better sleep
- Swim-proof and water resistant to 50M, meaning you can track your laps in the pool and keep it on in the shower
- Get call, text, and smartphone app notifications and connect to apps so you’re always in sync with your day
- Battery lasts up to 7 days so your goal setting won’t have to stop
- Conveniently connects to apps for weather and more, keeping you in sync with your day
- Send quick replies (Android only) without missing a beat of your workout
- Comes with 2 bands: Includes large and small bands to fit any wrist size
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- What's Included
- 1 x Small Band
- 1 x Large Band
- Charging Cable
- I'm in LOVE!by Tamara
from Leduc, AB on November 18, 2018
I love this fitness tracker! I wore the Fitbit Alta HR for about 2 years and loved it but the Charge 3 has so many awesome updates! I love the face, the different apps, the fact that it's waterproof and the charge lasts FOREVER! I also love that you can look at text messages regardless of when they were sent. The Alta HR would notify me but if I didn't look right away - POOF - gone. I can't think of anything else that this watch needs (for me)!
- Fitbit charge 3by Kayla
from Charlottetown PE on November 7, 2018
Love this product, however when I researched online it said you could use it to pay like tap but I do not have this option. Otherwise great product and no issues with the strap yet.
- Happy with the Fitbit charge 3by Mary
from Grande Prairie, AB on November 6, 2018
I love that I can keep track of how many floors I have climbed again and the different exercises I can monitor.
- Return Policy