Fitbit Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale - Black
With the Fitbit Aria 2, it's easy to stay in sync with your body and fitness goals. This smart scale accurately monitors your weight, body fat percentage, and BMI, and can recognize up to 8 users while keeping individual stats private. Plus, it enables you to visualize your progress by wirelessly syncing your stats to your computer or smartphone.
- More Information
- Get the whole picture: Fitbit Aria 2 keeps track of your weight, lean mass, body fat percentage, and BMI (body mass index)
- Progress tracking: Chart your weight trends and progress in easy-to-read charts and graphs on the Fitbit dashboard
- Multiple users: Recognizes up to 8 users while keeping individual stats private, so your whole household can track their progress
- Convenient connectivity: Your device syncs wirelessly and automatically with your smartphone, tablet, or computer via your home Wi-Fi network and uploads stats to your Fitbit account which you can access online or via the Fitbit app
- Compatible with your tracker: This device works seamlessly with Fitbit trackers and the Fitbit app, allowing you to set goals and use features like Calorie Coaching to accomplish them
- Device-friendly: Compatible with over 200 iOS, Android, and Windows devices so you can get set-up with the device you already own
- Sleekly designed: A polished glass surface and a minimalist aesthetic with an easy to read LCD screen means the Aria 2 will look good in any home
- Long battery life: Get a year of use with 3 x AA batteries (sold separately)
- Details & Specs
- Replace batteries or network and scale in eternal error mode.by Dog
from Beaconsfield, QC on February 10, 2019
Avoid the scale! Product will not work after a year or so.
- Breaksby B
from Stoney Creek, ON on December 5, 2018
This scale breaks and if you're out of warranty, they tell you to do nothing but throw it out. What a waste! Done with Fitbit after this one.
- Don't waste your money.by Dan
from Langley, BC on November 19, 2018
The Fitbit Aria scale has known Wi Fi connectivity issues. It is clearly obvious that Fitbit failed in the development of this product. If you care to investigate for yourself online you will see that this is a big problem. I myself have had this problem and went through great lengths to make the scale connect to Wifi with no success. Do not buy this scale.
- Return Policy