Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Small - Black
With continuous heart rate monitoring, automatic sleep tracking, and SmartTrack exercise recognition, the Fitbit Alta HR wristband is a feature-packed fitness companion. It offers valuable activity insights, helpful reminders to get you motivated, and convenient notifications to keep you connected.
- More Information
- PurePulse Heart Rate: Automatically monitors your heart rate and shows you simplified target heart rate zones.
- Track your sleep stages: See how much light, deep, and REM sleep you're getting.
- Track all your activity, accurately: Alta tracks and displays all-day activity like steps taken, stairs climbed, distance travelled, active minutes, and calories burned so you can easily monitor your fitness progress.
- Automatic exercise recognition: No matter what your favourite fitness activity is, SmartTrack helps you train smarter by recognizing the type of activity and recording it in the Fitbit app, delivering a comprehensive exercise summary.
- Keep moving: You'll be off your butt and moving in no time thanks to Alta's on-screen reminders. These messages encourage you to move throughout the day and reach mini goals of 250 steps per hour.
- See your stats, bright and clear: The OLED tap display is easy to read and gives you instant access to stats, time, and smartphone notifications. Customize your Fitbit Alta by choosing from a horizontal or vertical layout, and picking from a variety of clock faces.
- Stay connected, hands-free: Keep your phone out of sight and your goals in focus. The Fitbit Alta syncs with your smartphone so you can see incoming call, text, and calendar notifications right on your wrist.
- Wear it your way: The comfortable band is designed for 24/7 wear. If you want to change up your Alta's look, consider personalizing it with interchangeable metal, leather, or classic bands (sold separately).
- A trusty companion: Alta resists sweat and splashes of water so you don't have to hold back on training when the weather is less than ideal. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 days on a single charge and recharges in approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Connect and sync wirelessly: Sync all your stats automatically via Bluetooth 4.0 to your compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- See your progress, share your progress: With the Fitbit Dashboard app, you can record your workouts, log food, see your progress, set weight goals, and share or compete with friends and family. The app is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Stay motivated: Fitbit wants to keep you motivated and see you succeed. That's why you'll be awarded achievement badges every time you reach a new goal or milestone.
- Sync with other fitness apps: With the Alta, you won't need to sacrifice your other fitness apps. Fitbit lets you sync your stats with popular health and fitness apps like FitStar, Strava, Sparkpeople, LoseIt!, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, and Endomondo.
- Multi-tracker support: Pair multiple fitness trackers to one account and Fitbit will automatically detect when you switch between them. So go ahead, show off your Fitbit Alta during the day and hit the gym with your Fitbit Surge (sold separately) without ever missing a step.
*Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Don't buyby Gary
from Toronto, ON on April 19, 2018
Does not turn on display when it's supposed to. Does not charge properly if at all. Returned it and bought a Charge 2 and am now very happy.
- Great Qualityby Orna
from Utterson, ON on February 21, 2018
My favourite Fitbit so far. Good features and quality, holds a charge for a long time, and the bands are easily interchangeable.
- Wildly Inaccurateby CG
from Vancouver, BC on June 18, 2017
The heart rate monitor does not sync with other tracking apps like Strava or Endomondo, so you can't actually add your heart rate to your activities... Even though it says it syncs with those apps... What it means is that it pulls data FROM those apps, but it will not share TO those apps. And the actually FitBit app itself offers very little interesting information about activities. No map overviews. No matching with trails, etc. It generally says my resting heart rate is around 53 bpm, which is Olympic athlete level. I am not an Olympic athlete. When I am completely red lined doing an activity it generally says I am dead (no heart rate available)... This is of course the time when I would like to have it the most. When I have completed a full 5 hour high demand activity, it generally says I never even touched my "peak" heart rate zone once, which is impossible... In a mountain bike race, I'm sure I'm hitting peak heart rate a few times. So if you think you are buying a useful heart rate monitor, think again. The step counter regularly congratulates me on reaching my goal of 8000 steps per day... while I'm riding my bike, and all I did was probably 100 steps walking to the car before the bike ride. It only syncs with 1 messaging app. So if you have friends that use different messaging programs like: SMS, Whatsapp, Facebook, SnapChat... Well you only get to pick ONE. Email notifications don't seem to work at all. The sleep monitor feature seems to be fairly accurate at measuring when you actually fall asleep & when you actually wake up. So it is nice to have a machine telling you that you didn't get enough sleep... But you probably already knew that information anyway. 100% Gimmick. Do. Not. Buy.
- Good productby Linda K
from Oshawa, ON on June 10, 2017
I really like this heart rate monitor and exercise tracker. It works really well in tracking your foot steps. After my workout I can check the exercise levels that I achieved and my heart rate, which is important to me. I can Keep track of my water intake, weight, resting heart rate, etc. It's a great tool to have to keep you on the right track to fitness. Overall rating is a 5.
- Return Policy