Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Blue/Grey - Only at Best Buy
With continuous heart rate monitoring, automatic sleep tracking, and SmartTrack exercise recognition, the Fitbit Alta HR wristband is a feature-packed fitness companion. It offers valuable activity insights, helpful reminders to get you motivated, and convenient notifications to keep you connected.
- More Information
- PurePulse Heart Rate: Automatically monitors your heart rate and shows you simplified target heart rate zones.
- Track your sleep stages: See how much light, deep, and REM sleep you're getting.
- Track all your activity, accurately: Alta tracks and displays all-day activity like steps taken, stairs climbed, distance travelled, active minutes, and calories burned so you can easily monitor your fitness progress.
- Automatic exercise recognition: No matter what your favourite fitness activity is, SmartTrack helps you train smarter by recognizing the type of activity and recording it in the Fitbit app, delivering a comprehensive exercise summary.
- Keep moving: You'll be off your butt and moving in no time thanks to Alta's on-screen reminders. These messages encourage you to move throughout the day and reach mini goals of 250 steps per hour.
- See your stats, bright and clear: The OLED tap display is easy to read and gives you instant access to stats, time, and smartphone notifications. Customize your Fitbit Alta by choosing from a horizontal or vertical layout, and picking from a variety of clock faces.
- Stay connected, hands-free: Keep your phone out of sight and your goals in focus. The Fitbit Alta syncs with your smartphone so you can see incoming call, text, and calendar notifications right on your wrist.
- Wear it your way: The comfortable band is designed for 24/7 wear. If you want to change up your Alta's look, consider personalizing it with interchangeable metal, leather, or classic bands (sold separately).
- A trusty companion: Alta resists sweat and splashes of water so you don't have to hold back on training when the weather is less than ideal. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 days on a single charge and recharges in approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Connect and sync wirelessly: Sync all your stats automatically via Bluetooth 4.0 to your compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- See your progress, share your progress: With the Fitbit Dashboard app, you can record your workouts, log food, see your progress, set weight goals, and share or compete with friends and family. The app is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Stay motivated: Fitbit wants to keep you motivated and see you succeed. That's why you'll be awarded achievement badges every time you reach a new goal or milestone.
- Sync with other fitness apps: With the Alta, you won't need to sacrifice your other fitness apps. Fitbit lets you sync your stats with popular health and fitness apps like FitStar, Strava, Sparkpeople, LoseIt!, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, and Endomondo.
- Multi-tracker support: Pair multiple fitness trackers to one account and Fitbit will automatically detect when you switch between them. So go ahead, show off your Fitbit Alta during the day and hit the gym with your Fitbit Surge (sold separately) without ever missing a step.
*Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- What's Included
- Charging Cable
- Geek Squad Replacement Protectionby Annoyed
from Stratford, ON on October 15, 2018
This is a review on the replacement protection warranty. WATCH OUT!!! Best Buy use to have the best warranty, I have many products from best buy including a digital camera, SLR camera, a MacBook, two other laptops, an ipad, an ipod, and a fitbit...HOWEVER, with this warranty they did not specify that you have to call geeksquad, that you deal with NO ONE in store about it...at purchase I specifically asked if this included accidental damage/scratches, etc. and was told YES... IT DOES NOT!!! It only includes hardware defects - this also apparently doesn't include its ability to sync properly as I've been having some issues with this as well ... I then asked for a refund of the warranty then as if I would have known this I would not have purchased it - lets be real when it comes to hardware/defective products more often than not they blame the customer and say that warranty will not cover it - so I would NOT have purchased it if I would have known this!! I am very disappointed with Best Buy and find Geeksquad useless and unknowledgeable!!! Will be shopping elsewhere in the future!!!!!!!!!!!
- Luv the Altby Nancy
from Haliburton, Ontario on May 27, 2017
This is my 3rd Fitbit. I bought myself one of the early Fitbit products. It didn't do much but I liked having my steps kept track of. Next I got an Alt. I Ike's the style and it kept me up to date with family members as well. My 3rd one now is the Alt HR. First my main reason for having a fit bit, is because I compete with MYSELF! I do not worry about others, I maintain my results against myself and for myself. The Alt HR now shows my steps, sleep and heart rate. I still compete with myself and try to maintain for myself.
- Best looking fitness tracker with heart rate.by Lindsay
from VANCOUVER on May 6, 2017
Most fitness trackers with Heart rate monitors are big and bulky, this one is slim and stylish. It lacks a couple of the nicer features of the Charge 2, such as the stopwatch, the automatic gps pairing to your phone when you go for a run or bike. However if you'd like to track steps and calories burned, and not have to wear a bulky watch, this is the watch for you.
- Return Policy