Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Black
With continuous heart rate monitoring, automatic sleep tracking, and SmartTrack exercise recognition, the Fitbit Alta HR wristband is a feature-packed fitness companion. It offers valuable activity insights, helpful reminders to get you motivated, and convenient notifications to keep you connected.
- More Information
- PurePulse Heart Rate: Automatically monitors your heart rate and shows you simplified target heart rate zones.
- Track your sleep stages: See how much light, deep, and REM sleep you're getting.
- Track all your activity, accurately: Alta tracks and displays all-day activity like steps taken, stairs climbed, distance travelled, active minutes, and calories burned so you can easily monitor your fitness progress.
- Automatic exercise recognition: No matter what your favourite fitness activity is, SmartTrack helps you train smarter by recognizing the type of activity and recording it in the Fitbit app, delivering a comprehensive exercise summary.
- Keep moving: You'll be off your butt and moving in no time thanks to Alta's on-screen reminders. These messages encourage you to move throughout the day and reach mini goals of 250 steps per hour.
- See your stats, bright and clear: The OLED tap display is easy to read and gives you instant access to stats, time, and smartphone notifications. Customize your Fitbit Alta by choosing from a horizontal or vertical layout, and picking from a variety of clock faces.
- Stay connected, hands-free: Keep your phone out of sight and your goals in focus. The Fitbit Alta syncs with your smartphone so you can see incoming call, text, and calendar notifications right on your wrist.
- Wear it your way: The comfortable band is designed for 24/7 wear. If you want to change up your Alta's look, consider personalizing it with interchangeable metal, leather, or classic bands (sold separately).
- A trusty companion: Alta resists sweat and splashes of water so you don't have to hold back on training when the weather is less than ideal. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 days on a single charge and recharges in approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Connect and sync wirelessly: Sync all your stats automatically via Bluetooth 4.0 to your compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- See your progress, share your progress: With the Fitbit Dashboard app, you can record your workouts, log food, see your progress, set weight goals, and share or compete with friends and family. The app is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Stay motivated: Fitbit wants to keep you motivated and see you succeed. That's why you'll be awarded achievement badges every time you reach a new goal or milestone.
- Sync with other fitness apps: With the Alta, you won't need to sacrifice your other fitness apps. Fitbit lets you sync your stats with popular health and fitness apps like FitStar, Strava, Sparkpeople, LoseIt!, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, and Endomondo.
- Multi-tracker support: Pair multiple fitness trackers to one account and Fitbit will automatically detect when you switch between them. So go ahead, show off your Fitbit Alta during the day and hit the gym with your Fitbit Surge (sold separately) without ever missing a step.
*Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- This is a great productby Gerry
from Campbell River, BC on August 5, 2018
The heart rate Monitor is quite accurate for a wrist device. I also have an Ironman chest strap and have compared it. The sleep function is great compared to most similar devices and way better than more expensive smart watches. A great product to enlighten you to live a healthier life style.
- DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCTby AK
from Whistler, BC on August 1, 2018
Only 4 months after I purchased this product, the screen cracked down the centre when I was working outside on an extremely hot day. There was no impact or other incident that could have caused the crack. After some investigation, it seems as though this is a common problem in high temperatures. When I contacted Fitbit regarding the warranty, they informed me that this would not be covered, and only were able to offer me 25% off another purchase. I will NOT be purchasing a product from Fitbit in future.
- not very goodby mcsporty
from Vernon, BC on February 2, 2018
With the HR being +/- 15 BPM and the sleep tracking feature being truly laughable, this device simply didn't meet my needs. If it's that inaccurate, what's the point? If you want something to track a rough estimate of steps and compare rough activity levels from day to day, this would probably be fine. I'm interested in tracking my HR through the day and trying to gauge quality and quantity of sleep, but the HR is way off too much of the time, and the sleep tracker thinks I'm counting sheep as long as I'm not flailing the device-wearing wrist around. This item is being returned after 2 days.
- Love it!!!by Pierrette
from Drummondville, QC on September 10, 2017
Good quality... works very well...
- BS no good at allby Floyd M
from Vancouver, BC on June 18, 2017
use only month some function not working i need my money back don't buy this people wasting your money better regular watch
- amazing product!!!by Jeff
from pembroke, ON on June 17, 2017
I love to compete steps with my friends!!!. i can go for walks and it tracks it. i can put it on my dog and it tracks it. i can put it on my son while he fondles his noodle. I CAN TRACK IT ALL!!!!!
- Fitbit Alta HRby Hana
from Toronto on June 15, 2017
Bought my fitbit ata hr a month ago and does pretty much everything except the stair climbing, love the slim band too. Overall its nice to have and keeps you motivated and the battery lasts for 6 to 7 days
- Small and working really as expected!by Etienne
from Montréal, Qc on May 31, 2017
Just upgraded from the old Alta to this Alta HR. The addition of the HR rate is a great + Really like the Fitbit app. Great product!
- Return Policy