Fallout 76 (PS4)
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76 for PlayStation 4, the online prequel where every surviving human is a real person. Work together, or not, to survive. Under the threat of nuclear annihilation, you’ll experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe.
- More Information
- Reclamation Day, 2102: 25 years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers -- chosen from the nation’s best and brightest –- emerge into post-nuclear America
- Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats
- Create your character with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L system and forge your own path in a new and untamed wasteland with hundreds of locations
- All-new graphics, lighting and landscape technology brings to life six distinct West Virginia regions
- From the forests of Appalachia to the noxious crimson expanses of the Cranberry Bog, each region offers its own risks and rewards -- post-nuclear America has never looked so beautiful
- Use the all-new Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform (C.A.M.P.) to build and craft anywhere in the world; your C.A.M.P. will provide much-needed shelter, supplies, and safety
- Set up shop to trade goods with other survivors, but beware, not everyone will be quite so friendly
- Go it alone or with fellow survivors to unlock access to the ultimate weapon – Nuclear Missiles
- This destruction also creates a high-level zone with rare and valuable resources, but do you protect or unleash the power of the atom?
- Details & Specs
Number of Players
- A mess, stay away.by Bilge
from Saint Albert, AB on December 15, 2018
I thought on-line play would be just novel enough to work. It's not largely because there are so few players. Give it a pass.
- Stay Awayby Medjed
from edmonton on December 6, 2018
One of the biggest flops in gaming history, save your money and do not buy this POS game. look up some reviews on youtube.
- worst game everby T
from Toronto, ON on November 30, 2018
This game is the worst delivered game of all time. There's no way any good review here isn't a paid person posting for Bethesda.
- I'm trying to be fair. Fallout 76 is a 5/10 at launch, thanks to bugs and shortcomings.by Twitch.tv/DHR54
from BC on November 29, 2018
Checks email, sees Best Buy"Invitation to review this product: Fallout 76 (PS4)". You sure you want me to do that? This game is an online game, many of its core aspects are buggy or don't adapt well from the recently released Bethesda game Fallout 4. Ultimately if you are buying this you are buying into a product that is slated to grow and develop into what is hoped to be a fun experience but is at this point in time, a couple weeks after release, a disappointing mess. It seems the core experience of this game does work just keep in mind you will have more fun with friends and there is a great potential for fun to come out of this game. Your just going to get excited for waiting for large patches, fixes, and new features to be issued by the developer. If your okay with that and like the idea of playing fallout 4 survivor mode in multiplayer without human NPCs only robots and audio logs for quests, your going to slide into this game fairly easy. This game is a work in progress and it should have been more clear to customers, but the core experience has some fun and a lot of potential. Like I personally can't wait for the expanded clan PVP options. If your into fallout keep your eye on it.
- I hope BB doesnt have to much of these titles in stock!!by Crazygixxerdude
from Toronto, ON on November 28, 2018
This game is broken any nobody is going to buy it at the retail price. it's a mess!!
- No immersion. Very lonely world.by John
from Toronto, ON on November 27, 2018
The lack of NPC's and interactive hubs for social interaction, makes it feel like you are walking around an empty fallout 4.
- Worse than Fallout 2by Gurth
from Ottawa, ON on November 26, 2018
It's built on the same engine as their 2008 game and it cant keep up with the modern graphics. It's one big buggy mess.
- Don't Buy itby Don't Buy it
from Vancouver, BC on November 25, 2018
Don't Buy it
- Love itby Redditor
from Toronto, ON on November 24, 2018
This game is amazing, whether you play with friends, or solo this game delivers a fun experience that you will not forget, while it does have it's bugs, it's not NEARLY as bad as everyone who is hopping on the hate bandwagon (most of which have never played that game) are saying. Fallout 76 has a charm that I simply adore, making a small cabin in a forest and roleplaying a nice hermit is one of many things that I enjoy doing. All in all, this game in criminally underrated by Fallout:NV purists and bandwagoners, and I encourage you to play the game for yourself and form your own opinion! :)
- Le pire Fallout !by Alex
from Sainte-julie, QC on November 23, 2018
Bethesda a détruit la franchise avec cet opus qui ne semble même pas terminé tellement il y a de bugs. À éviter en attendant une refonte complète du jeu.
- Return Policy