Fallout 76 (PS4)
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76 for PlayStation 4, the online prequel where every surviving human is a real person. Work together, or not, to survive. Under the threat of nuclear annihilation, you’ll experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe.
- More Information
- Reclamation Day, 2102: 25 years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers -- chosen from the nation’s best and brightest -- emerge into post-nuclear America
- Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats
- Create your character with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L system and forge your own path in a new and untamed wasteland with hundreds of locations
- All-new graphics, lighting and landscape technology brings to life six distinct West Virginia regions
- From the forests of Appalachia to the noxious crimson expanses of the Cranberry Bog, each region offers its own risks and rewards -- post-nuclear America has never looked so beautiful
- Use the all-new Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform (C.A.M.P.) to build and craft anywhere in the world; your C.A.M.P. will provide much-needed shelter, supplies, and safety
- Set up shop to trade goods with other survivors, but beware, not everyone will be quite so friendly
- Go it alone or with fellow survivors to unlock access to the ultimate weapon – Nuclear Missiles
- This destruction also creates a high-level zone with rare and valuable resources, but do you protect or unleash the power of the atom?
Please note: Internet connection and PlayStation Plus subscription required (sold separately) -- includes in-game purchases
- Details & Specs
Number of Players
- What's Included
- Game Disc
- Not for everyone - but I put in 100 hours and loved itby patimbeau
from Ottawa, ON on January 21, 2019
I played a TON of this game, and yes at first it was very buggy - but they've patched most of the big issues and I had lots of fun, especially with the big end game content.
- badby daequan
from Niagara Falls, ON on January 18, 2019
Why so bad
- A mess, stay away.by Bilge
from Saint Albert, AB on December 15, 2018
I thought on-line play would be just novel enough to work. It's not largely because there are so few players. Give it a pass.
- Return Policy