Exerpeutic 1200 Folding Magnetic Upright Bike (1200)
The Exerpeutic 1200 makes working out at home easy and convenient. With a high torque 3-piece crank system, heart pulse monitoring, and a double drive system, it will help you keep in shape, and the foldable, roll-away design makes for easy storage when you're not using it.
- More Information
- Suitable for users up to 300 lbs. and a height from 5'3" to 6'1"
- Semi-recumbent design makes for easy mounting and dismounting
- Provides mobility with transportation wheels that allow bike to be moved from room to room
- Level 8 magnetic tension control system lets you adjust the tension level of your workout
- LCD screen lets you track your time, distance walked, calories burned, speed, and heart rate
- Hand pulse monitor also lets you track your heart rate
- 3-piece high torque cranking system delivers smooth and consistent pedaling
- Precision-balanced flywheel and V-belt allows the bike to operate quietly so you can watch TV or listen to music as you work out without interference
- Safety features include a large pedal with an anti-slip design and safety strap and leg stabilizers that extend to keep you from tipping or moving as you work out
- Large seat cushion and back rest provide comfort
- Fully assembled bike folds to at least half the size, making it compact enough for storage
- Carton dimensions are 46"L x 14"W X 9"H and the carton weight is 44 lbs.
- 90-day warranty for parts and 1-year for main frame
- Made in China
- Product Dimension: 30.98 (W) x 45.67 (H) x 19.02 (D) in
- Recommended Floor Space: 42.98 (W) x 39.02 (L) in
- Details & Specs
- Perfectby Gordon
from Severn Bridge, ON on October 23, 2018
Great Bike for the price and suits us perfectly The easiest assembly instructions
- Not perfectby Consumer_with_standards
from Mississauga, ON on August 1, 2018
Missing a screw for the seat which makes a wobbly seat and is very annoying. The product should be sold with all parts to prevent this from happening and by the time you realize the screw is missing the bike is already mostly built so it is very frustrating. Sometimes the pedal sticks and sometimes the dashboard display resets and you lose all your information (time, calories etc) while still exercising and this makes it hard to track progress when using it.
- Love this Bikeby Pebz
from Toronto, ON on October 18, 2017
I did some research online before choosing this particular bike. Reviews were all great for this model. Once it went on sale, I bought it right away. The bike assembly instructions are well written and very easy to follow. Assembly is very easy and fast. It's a very sturdy bike and quiet.Can't hear a thing when peddling. I love that you can fold it away when done. I really enjoy using it everyday.
- Great Buy!by Mary D
from Oakville, ON on August 27, 2016
I wanted to keep up my exercise routine when the weather kept me from my walks. I didn't want to spend thousands or have a machine that took up lots of space. I did my research and this bike constantly rated the highest even among more expensive options. The price at Best Buy was the same as but the shipping was 2 days rather than 7. I am really happy with my purchase, the price and the delivery was amazing.The instructions are straight forward and set up wasn't at all difficult - no need for tools- the wrench and hex key are included. The seat is big and comfortable. I am able to wheel it outside on the covered porch and exercise when it rains.- wonderfully soothing. Would not hesitate to recommend. Best Buy pricing seems to be very competitive but their delivery times are the best.
- Love it!by John Doe
from Winnipeg, MB on July 27, 2016
Easy to assemble, can be quickly moved from room to room, takes up little space and very quiet! I love it.
- Good Quality Bikeby Tiffany
from Ontario on June 13, 2016
This bike is perfect! It requires minimal assembly, has all the features I need, and is practically silent! It rides very smoothly and the fact that it can fold up is very convenient for storage. The only downfall is that it doesn't have a holder for a water bottle, which isn't too big of a deal. Also, the seat is very wide and padded which makes it more comfortable than most bikes. After an hour of riding though, my bum still gets sore. All in all, it's a great bike!
- Good valueby Jen
from Richmond, BC on February 9, 2016
This bike is very quiet and smooth. Assembly was fairly simple and is comfortable to sit. Exactly as shown. The box is pretty heavy through so bring someone to pick it up from the post office as I wasn't home when the delivery came.
- As Advertisedby Juhani Greenriver
from Ottawa Ontario on December 23, 2015
Quick free delivery, very quick assembly, quiet and smooth operation. Better than previous bike costing twice the price.
- Good buyby Vladimir
from New Westminster, BC on December 12, 2015
Super quite and easy to move around. Fast shipping and box came in a good condition.
- Great Bikeby Diana
from Toronto, ON on December 2, 2015
Takes up little space, super quiet and very easy to set up. Great bike for the price!
- Return Policy