Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike With Pulse
If you're not a fan of the gym, the Exerpeutic 900XL is a great way to stick to your fitness regimen in your own home. It includes features that ensure your safety as you work out, a tension control system that lets you adjust the level of difficulty, and an LCD screen that tracks your indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate.
- More Information
- Suitable for users up to 300 lbs. and accommodates heights from 5'3"-6'6"
- Wide seat provides comfort and magnetic resistance for challenging workouts
- Hand pulse pads allows you to reach your target heart rate
- Recumbent design allows for easy mounting and dismounting
- Level 8 magnetic tension control system lets you adjust the tension level of your workout
- High torque cranking system delivers smooth and consistent pedaling
- Precision-balanced flywheel and V-belt allows the bike to operate quietly so you can watch TV or listen to music as you work out without interference
- Safety features include a large pedal with a slip-proof design and a safety strap and leg stabilizers that extend to keep you from tipping or moving as you work out
- LCD screen lets you track your time, distance walked, calories burned, speed, and heart rate
- Provides mobility with transportation wheels that allow bike to be moved from room to room
- Large seat cushion and back rest provide comfort
- Some assembly required
- Carton dimensions are 42"L x 22"W x 10"H and the carton weight is 70lbs
- 90-day warranty for parts of 3 years for mainframe
- Made in China
- Product Dimension: 54.02 (W) x 35.2 (H) x 22.01 (D) in
- Recommended Floor Space: 66.02 (W) x 42.01 (L) in
- Details & Specs
- Pre and Post Opby Emma Dow
from Burns Lake, BC on June 14, 2018
Did some research pre op for knee surgery. Based on reviews bought this for post op. Arrived in 10 days. Assembly no trouble. Very quiet, comfortable, easy to adjust. Sturdy construction, wide stance and not wobbly. The pedal straps are substantial and really support the shoe. Nice that the pedals are weighted. Frame wheels for moving it around. The seat could be a little more comfortable, but overall this bike is very good value. Surgery next week - this bike will be an element of the physical therapy rehab.
- Improve your healthby Rheal
from Bathurst, NB on September 28, 2017
Simple to assemble,comfortable seat,easy to adjust and it's worth the price.I don't regret buying this exercise bike.Only had it for a month and my legs feel stronger.The only thing I wish is that the digits would brighten more.
- Over all pretty goodby Andrew Hofer
from Barrie, ON on May 4, 2016
The bike is mostly a positive experience so far Really the biggest negative was it being delivered As for the product itself, -well packaged so even with the obvious abuse the package took in shipping, the product inside was secure and any damaged in any way. - Fairly easy to put together by myself. Couple spots would be easier with two people, but ultimately not required. -Fairly lightweight and easy to find locations for completed Item. I put the front half of mine inside a old closet so only have the seat portion in room. Really the only negatives I have are the seat must be securely screwed in. I would have thought it would have one of those types of bolts that you pull out to adjust seat but no. You have to screw completely in for use and if you wish to adjust you must completely unscrew. Not a big issue but something that stood out to me. The other negative (and maybe I just haven't figured it out yet) is I can't seem to get the clock to stay on the clock setting. Instead it flips through clock, pulse, calories, and distance covered. As I said, maybe just I have not yet figured that portion out is all but I use bike for hip rehab and not really interested in all the extras. Just doing timed settings for myself.
- Return Policy