Eleganté Synthetic Leather Manager & Executive Chair - Brown
The Eleganté high-back chair by Bestar is a modern take on a classic chair. Part of the Bestar collection, this chair is perfect for an executive or conference setting. It features a contoured back and synthetic leather upholstered seat that provide cushioning support and comfort. The 360-degree swivel mechanism includes tilt lock and pneumatic height adjustment.
- More Information
- This chair is part of the Bestar office chairs collection, a line of stylishly-designed and highly-functional office pieces
- Modern yet classic style provides a transitional look to your home or office décor
- Contoured back and synthetic Leather Air Fabric upholstered seat combine to give ergonomic support and plush comfort
- Equipped with a 360-degree swivel mechanism with tilt lock, tilt tension control, and pneumatic height adjustment
- Chrome armrests with upholstered pads offer additional comfort
- Fashionable chrome base with durable dual-wheel casters provide a solid foundation and smooth rolling
- Simple assembly takes approximately 15 minutes for 2 adults
- Dimensions: width: 57.4cm; height: 106.6cm; depth: 57.4cm
- Details & Specs
- Looks and feels nice, but missing some instructions for setupby Ak
from Toronto, ON on January 8, 2019
Bought it online and was shipped within a couple days. Once it was setup, the chair looks nice and sturdy and the seating material is quite soft. It is rated for upto 250lbs and also has tilt functionality. However, the instructions supplied skips the step of how to install the back of the chair. Anyone purchasing this chair should install the back concurrently along with the chair functionality piece that goes under the seat. Other than the somewhat frustrating instructions, pretty nice chair so far.
- Nice chair, incorrect specsby Steven
from Kitchener, ON on November 30, 2017
I bought this chair online specifically looking for an ergonomic option that can handle my size/weight. I'm 6' 4" @ 260lbs so finding this chair was perfect (or so I thought). The site claims it is rated for 300lbs max weight, when it is actually 250lbs (as the instructions with the chair pointed out). It also is not ergonomic with the separate adjustable back rest. It is a normal seat tilt. The fabric is soft and looks like real brown leather. The padding/cushioning is firm and supportive. I like the chair but am unsure if I'm going to be returning it as it's longevity is in question since I'm over the weight limit.
- Return Policy