Dyson V6 Trigger Origin Handheld Vacuum - Blue/Iron
The Dyson V6 Trigger original handheld vacuum is a lightweight handheld ideal for all surface types. The ergonomic design handles easily and 20 minutes of powerful fade-free suction with 2 variable speed controls cleans floors to a fresh and flawless finish. A two-tier filtration system puts dirt in its place without the hassle of a messy bag.
- More Information
- Part of the Dyson collection of powerful vacuums
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to handle
- Lightweight construction at 2.85 pounds or 1.29 kilograms
- Handheld upright ideal for all surface types
- 0.4 litre bin volume capacity for bigger jobs
- 2 tier filtration system includes prefilter and radial cyclones
- 5 cyclones work in parallel to increase airflow and capture more fine dust
- Trigger grip releases instantly, meaning battery power is only used for vacuuming
- Max Power mode provides 6 minutes of higher suction for tougher jobs
- 2 variable speed controls for customized control
- Up to 20 minutes of powerful fade free suction gets the job done
- Includes crevice tools and charger to tackle the complete job
- Details & Specs
- Battery dies within 3 monthsby Philip
from Markham, ON on January 13, 2019
Bought the original V6 stick vaccum and worked well for the last 3 years. So I bought this V6 handheld Vaccum in September 2018 and it doesn't charge anymore in December, I used it probably less than 10 times. I contacted Dyson Canada to figure that it power pack died. The rep said my unit is not under warranty base on serial #, then tell me that I can order the power-pack for 20% off. I argued and show them my Best buy receipt, they donor the power pack replaced for free. Again, do I have my full confidence with Dyson product, not anymore.
- NOT What I expectedby Bonny
from Toronto, ON on December 12, 2018
This item does not live up to the name. I was so excited to get this little handheld vacuum. I use my other brand every day and replace it every few years. So when my hubby bought it I was so happy. It is awkward to hold. You have to keep your finger on the on button and switching hands is very awkward. The battery is so bad. It died so quickly (yes I charged it fully prior) I didn't even get the whole car cleaned. And the suction and pick up ability was no better than cheaper brands I usually have bought. Good thing I still have my old one. Gave this back and would rather replace a less expensive brand every few years than spend the amount this machine cost.
- Convenient for Small Pickup Jobsby Russell JOhnson
from Sarnia, ON on November 3, 2018
The Dyson V6 is very convenient for picking up small items like pet hair, crumbs, paper shreds, leaves, and other small items. It's also great for corners and crevices that may be difficult or awkward to reach with a full size unit. It's got a 20 minute rechargeable battery life, or 6 minutes when using maximum suction. It's not practical for large jobs - the suction nozzle is only an inch or so wide and you'd need to spend a lot of time bent over. If you own a full size Dyson unit you'll find the suction nozzles are inter-changeable. The collection bin is easy to dump, however removing the bin and suction assembly can be a bit awkward. The unit has a built in reusable filter but I haven't tried cleaning it yet. Bottom line is that it's great for small day to day jobs and my big Dyson is now spending more time in the closet.
- Return Policy