Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link Purifier Heater with HEPA Filter - White
Comfort, convenience, and versatility are what this Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link purifier heater is all about. Boasting triple functionality as a purifier, heater, and cooling fan, it automatically monitors and purifies the air, removing 99.97% of allergens and reporting everything to the Dyson Link app so you can remotely control your home environment.
- More Information
- This versatile device features triple functionality, acting as a purifier, heater, and cooling fan
- As a purifier, it automatically monitors, reacts, and purifies the air, removing 99.97% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns from your home
- As a purifying heater for the wintertime, it features long-range, purified heat projection to quickly and evenly heat up any room in your house
- As a purifying fan for the summertime, it delivers a powerful stream of purified airflow to keep you cool
- The device reports to the Dyson Link app, giving you the convenience of remotely controlling your home environment
- The 360° glass HEPA filter removes ultrafine particles from the air, such as bacteria, pollen, and pet dander
- The filter's carbon layer captures odours, eliminating everything from cooking smells to paint fumes
- Details & Specs
- impressive capabilitiesby Michael Kanka
from Garibaldi Highlands, BC on November 25, 2018
After surviving the sticker shock (well, yes, it is expensive), I have to say that this air quality enhancer is really working. Very quiet, very good heat distribution, the air quality is improving over some hours of running time (connected to the app, you'll see air quality reading of the area you live and the room the purifier is set up).
- Nice unit but still needs some work on the Link appby Mike
from Toronto, ON on June 14, 2018
This is a nice air purifier, the filter will last 1yr running for 12 hours per day, so for the average person I'd say easily a couple of years. When trying to connect the Dyson Link app - it does not tell you that it doesn't support 5Ghz wifi, for a product in this price point, its very disappointing. So now if you control the fan from your smart phone, it will need to be on the 2.4Ghz frequency to work. Otherwise its got a lot of comfort settings, does not draw a lot of power (aside from when using the heater then it will skyrocket to 1700w) and its quiet.
- Return Policy