Dyson Pure Cool Link Tower Air Purifier with HEPA Filter - White
Escape allergies when in your home with the Dyson Pure Cool Link purifier. This tower fan removes 99.7% of allergens and unpleasant odours. Designed for year-round use, this purifier easily cleans the air in cold weather, and keeps you cool in the summer with fresh purified air. The Dyson Link app lets you remotely monitor air quality in your home.
- More Information
- Removes 99.97% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, bacteria and pet dander
- Tower purifier fan is wrapped with a 360-degree, vacuum-sealed Glass HEPA filter
- Activated carbon granules capture unpleasant odours and harmful toxins
- Lower face velocity helps trap harmful ultra-fine particles in the HEPA filter
- 360-degree intake draws in air from all angles, eliminating blind spots and allowing you to place the purifier wherever you want
- Year-round purification allows you to use the fan in cold weather on low settings (1 to3) and in summer weather on higher settings (4 to 10) to keep you cool
- Air Multiplier technology and oscillation ensures purified air is circulated throughout the room
- Remotely control the quality of the air in your home with the Dyson Link app
- Smart purification feature monitors, reacts, and purifies, sending reports to your Dyson Link app
- Night-time auto mode continues to purify after you've gone to sleep, using the quietest settings and dimming the LED display
- No filter cleaning required, simply replace the filter (replacement filter not included)
- Filter offers up to 1 year with 12 hours of daily use
- Included remote control lets you control airflow settings and is magnetized to store on the unit
- Details & Specs
- A scam from Dysonby Bert
from Montreal, QC on January 8, 2019
Unit bought a bit more than a year ago. It works...But you cannot find any replacement filters anywhere (can you even imagine what it will be a few years down the road??). Read other reviews. BestBuy, for one, should stop selling a unit when they themselves cannot get any replacement parts such as filters. Dyson Canada just says "out of stock, leave a message" (and then will supposedly let you know when it is available, for an outrageous price). Must admit we did not see it coming from Dyson. Selling an expensive unit and then making it obsolete immediately by NOT making filters available is an indecent scam tactic, basic fraud. We are looking into buying another air filter, from a more honest company. Would give ZERO star if it was possible. STAY AWAY.
- Peace of mindby Janna
from Guelph, ON on December 18, 2018
Bought the unit on sale and I really like it. I get some comfort from knowing my air quality is being monitored and I can see the results on my phone. I've placed the unit in my hallway between the bedrooms and I seem to sleep better. Waiting for the summer months to see how well the cooling works. I'm hoping the fan will reduce the temperature change as you move up to the top floor. It doesn't take up a lot of space and it's very quiet. I will be watching for another sale on these for another unit in the basement.
- Unavailable over-priced filters.by Barking
from Mississauga, ON on December 30, 2017
It’s like buying an expensive car with no gas available. Therefore Mr. Dyson...you suck big time.
- Return Policy