Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum - Copper/Nickel
The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum offers the most powerful suction of any cord-free vacuum* so your house can be free of dirt, dust, hair, and whatever else your family drags in. The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute offers a 40% bigger bin than the Dyson V8 Absolute vacuum, plus a torque drive cleaner head that masterfully extracts dust for a deeper clean.
- More Information
- Up to 60 minutes of fade-free power to clean your entire house
- Transforms to a handheld to get in the tightest of spots
- Perfectly balanced to clean up high with little effort
- Reaches under low furniture to find those long-lost specks of dirt
- Whole machine HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns to keep allergies at bay
- Point and shoot hygienic dirt ejector for easy emptying
- Acoustically engineered to eliminate unpleasant tones made by other vacuums
- Three power modes to choose from to suit any task on any floor type
- Includes extra tools for whole home and car cleaning
- Convenient, wall-mountable docking station to keep vacuum out of the way while not in use
- Soft roller cleaner head removes fine dust and large debris
- Torque drive cleaner head removes 25% more dust from carpets for a deeper clean
- Removes pet hair and dirt from carpet and upholstery to keep your clothes clean from dog and cat hair
- Weight: 2.68kg
- Bin volume: 0.76L
*Tested to ASTM F558, against cord-free stick market
- Details & Specs
- Great design, poor qualityby Allen W
from Calgary, AB on January 8, 2019
I love the design, the convenience, and it does a great job....for a short time. I hate the durability. I have had a V6, V7, V8 and now a V10. Previous models lasted 18 months best case. I kept hoping the next model would be better. I use it to travel to our condo as we have 2 dogs so it works great for this purpose, but only is used 8 - 10 weeks of the year so very little usage. To my dismay, the V10 is not well constructed. The container comes off when I empty the bin and is a pain to put back on. The power button needs super human strength just to turn it on. It does a pretty good job when you do finally get it working, but it will not replace my 16 year old central vac as a regular use unit. I expect this to be less durable than the previous...and this will be my last Dyson. It has been model after model hoping for better....it is finally time to come to grips that Dyson is not worth the money.
- power head broke, battery lasts under 10 minsby Cam
from Medicine Hat, AB on December 28, 2018
I bought a dyson v10 absolute yesterday, the battery lasted 20 mins yesterday, I tried it today and the power head stopped turning and the battery lasted 9 mins 50 seconds... I timed the battery. I read other bad reviews saying it was a horrible machine, but thought I would try it out for myself... What a bad mistake, The store I bought it from was good to return it for a full refund but I will never buy another dyson again!
- like itby GARY
from Sydney, NS on December 26, 2018
Purchased about a month ago. Purchased this particular model for the soft roller cleaner head which is great on my hardwood floors and also the cushion floor. I can do entire 1556 sq ft on low setting in one charge with power left over. I get 75% of the house on the middle setting which is the one I use, get the other 25% the next day. I find the middle setting does better job getting the fine dust out of the v groove between the hardwood boards. I use humidifiers in the house = some white dust and it does great job getting it. Soooo nice not having a cord to drag around. Have not cleaned the filter yet. My only negative is that I find the handle grip hard on my hand, wish they had put a formed padded pistol grip on it. I get around this problem by using a rubberized work glove which gives better grip with some padding = works fine This machine delivers as promised, at least for me.
- STAY AWAY FROM THIS POOR DESIGNby JB
from Montréal, QC on October 20, 2018
Just bought it 1 month ago. Need two charges of 3.5 hours to vacuum the house. The filter need to be cleaned after 3 uses only another 24 hours to wait for the filter to dry .Try to use it this morning , doesn't work anymore . The battery is fully charged. I feel I have thrown a ton of money by the window. STAY AWAY FROM THIS POOR DESIGN
- Don’t buy thisby Alan Gearing
from Niagara on the Lake, ON on July 23, 2018
Bought the Dyson V10 Absolute Extra. Costs a fortune. Battery run-time is pathetic. Don’t buy this unless you have a 400sqft condo with only hardwood floors.
- Amazing piece of Technologyby Gurjit
from Surrey, BC on April 27, 2018
Just bought V10 Absolute, used it today very first time and I loved it. Amazing piece of engineering. I used all different attachments for different jobs and I'm very pleased with the product. It's on expensive side, but worth every single penny. This is my third Dyson. First we bought in 2005 and still works like a workhorse. I would rate dyson V10 absolute 5 out of 5 because of it's battery life, design, larger dust collector, well put together attachments, quality built, and light weight. Great job 👏👏
- Return Policy