Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Black (Intel Core i3-7130U/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
The Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop gives you what you need for all you do. From streaming videos to listening to music to playing games, you can complete any task with this computer. From testing the power button 10,000 times to making sure keyboards can handle 10 million keystrokes, Dell has ensured top performance from this laptop.
- More Information
- 2.7GHz Intel i3-7130U dual-processor gives you speed and performance to spare on any project or streaming marathon
- 1TB HDD memory and 8GB RAM provides plenty of space for all your precious memories and plenty of oomph for your program needs
- 15.6" HD, TrueLife display delivers a bright, clear image that is easy on your eyes
- Waves MaxxAudio delivers impressive audio quality, immersing you in the best music and video experience
- Intel HD Graphics 620 provides crisp images no matter what you are doing
- SD media card reader makes it easier than ever to transfer files straight from our camera to your laptop
- HD webcam lets you conference clearly with loved ones or work associates
- DVD drive offers added flexibility and storage options
- Rigorously tested to ensure maximum performance, iunckuding survival in heat conditions up to 65 degrees Celsius, opened and closed the lid 20,000 times, 10 million keystrokes, 1 million touch pad buttons, 10,000 hours of highly accelerated life testing, and more
- Windows 10 operating system for quick and intuitive use
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- good budget laptopby Carman
from Langley, BC on November 1, 2018
i bought this laptop for collage earlier this year and has done very thing that i have needed with plenty of storage. although the battery will only last 5-6 hours under normal usage, i would have hoped that it would last longer than that but for me it is always long enough.....well at least it has lots of ports....APPLE
- Overall pretty goodby Joey Shea
from fogo, NL on October 30, 2018
The laptops pretty good, good storage and can run well. Its a bit slow at times but overall its good.
- Piece of garbageby Katie
from Mississauga, ON on October 25, 2018
This laptop is extremely unreliable and rarely works. On the rare occasion it is functioning, it is excruciatingly slow. Save your money and buy something else.
- Well equiped budget laptopby Dave the Ice Age Knave
from Hamilton, ON on September 18, 2018
Lots of good features, i3 - 2.7GHZ/1TB HDD/CDDVD/SD/HD Graphics/Large OK Screen/HDMI/3 USBs. OK touchpad. Con's are screen difficult to see from either side, touchpad a bit finicky but just adjust settings. Many complain it's really slow but you have to get it fully setup with updates installed. Then disable some of the apps from starting up. After that, I was pleasantly surprised how fast it was for an i3 or any laptop without a solid state drive. If you can't afford office, just download the LibreOffice suite and you are good to go. It's also worth exploring the Dell apps that let you mate/sync your cellphone to your laptop and accept calls and texts, etc. Will replace McAfee with my 3 device Kaspersky when I get a chance. Consider the touchscreen model - it was a PC Mag editors choice but I rate this puppy 5 stars as a capable budget buy esp if on sale. Three stars against one you could buy with a couple extra C notes in hand. Will be used to provide portability and backup to my i7 desktop.
- good for it's priceby gary
from 100 mile house bc on September 17, 2018
it is pretty good for it's price although the battery is a little small as i most days it will last 4 to 5 hours also the dvd is a nice bonas
- pretty goodby david
from Chilliwack, BC on September 15, 2018
the laptop is pretty good for it's price range. the one downside of it is that it is a little slow on startup but once it is going it works fine and speaking of fine that;s all i can say for the battery as at most a 5 hour battery life. overall pretty good though
- Junkby Sue
from Cambridge, ON on August 30, 2018
You will never find a slower more useless laptop than this. This is a failed product by Dell.
- Great laptop for the priceby George
from Toronto, ON on June 25, 2018
After I upgraded the drive from HDD to SSD, the PC is now very fast. Highly recommend this laptop.
- As budget laptops go it's pretty goodby Steve
from Mississauga, ON on June 21, 2018
I bought this on sale and for what I paid, compared to other laptops in this price range, it's a decent performer. I haven't had any performance issues with the i3 processor. On first boot it was a little clunky but I would chalk that up to the slow hard drive, system running updates and all the "free" software running. It might have eventually caught up with itself but as with any system I just wiped it and installed a clean version of Windows. Free from all the OEM bloatware and McAfee it runs well. I may eventually swap the hard drive for an SSD but out of the box the performance is on par with any other 5400 rpm hard drive you're going to find in a laptop at this price point.
- Do not waste your moneyby Erika
from Saint Catharines, ON on June 15, 2018
I bought this laptop yesterday and I exchanged it for a much better (albeit more expensive) laptop of a different brand only a couple of hours later! This laptop is slower than my 7 year old laptop, the track-pad is terrible and the pointer icon does not move smoothly (so much lag time), and the keyboard is awkward to type on. Even the sales people told me it's one of the laptops that gets returned the most often. Please save your time and money and get something else.
- Return Policy