Dell Inspiron 13.3" 2-in-1 Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-8250U / 1TB HDD / 8GB RAM / Windows 10)
Versatile to accommodate your lifestyle, this 13.3" Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 laptop is the perfect choice for anyone on-the-go. Equipped with a 360-degree hinge, the Full HD 1080p touchscreen display can be positioned in laptop mode, tablet mode, tent mode, or stand mode. It features a 1TB hard drive, and offers Wi-Fi, and USB 3.0 connectivity.
- More Information
- 1.6GHz 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U quad-core processor and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver speedy and reliable multitasking performance
- 1TB hard drive capacity offers lots of space for your music, photos, videos, and other media files
- 13.3-inch Full HD touchscreen display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 presents images, movies, games, and more in sharp detail
- Minimal bezel design lets you really enjoy the brilliant wide-angle display
- 360-degree hinge allows you to position the display in tablet mode, tent mode, laptop mode, or stand mode
- Windows Hello provides a simple way to log into your Windows account by recognizing your face using the webcam
- The face recognition can help protect the PC from unauthorized users
- Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi makes wirelessly connecting to mobile hotspots at home, work, or on the go quick and easy
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity lets you wirelessly connect to a range of additional peripherals, such as headphones or a printer
- Two USB 3.0 ports provide data transfer speeds up to 10x faster than USB 2.0, while still remaining compatible with all your USB 2.0 devices
- One USB 2.0 port supports a wide variety of peripheral devices
- Memory card reader allows for quick media file transfers and management
- Palm rest technology means you can comfortably rest your palm on the screen without accidentally creating unwanted lines
- Waves MaxxAudio Pro features audio controls and tuning for a soundstage that adds another dimension to your music and videos
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system, which features a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Not pleasedby Brenda
from Saskatoon, SK on November 8, 2018
I expected this to be better and faster than my old one - but this is still slow. Also, there is no numeric keypad on the side which I hadn’t noticed before I bought it. So it slows me down when working with numbers. This will be going back. For the price, I’m not impressed.
- Too Slow!by Hayes
from Thunder Bay, ON on October 28, 2018
I cannot believe how long it takes to do load or do a simple task. I just bought it and will return to the store and buy another brand. Not happy with the on investment
- Has so much problemsby Jay
from Ottawa, ON on October 26, 2018
The first day using this laptop, I noticed how hot and loud it got. Laptop looks good, is sturdy and has pretty good spec but at its price I would expect it to work properly. The voice would crash, the laptop made weird noises, and the keyboard randomly stops working... not sure if i got a defected one but it went straight back.
- Should've read the reviews first...by CC
from Winnipeg, MB on September 18, 2018
It's super slow & heats up fast & the battery is terrible... The service was great tho.
- Looks great but its slow, loud, and crashesby O.o
from Brampton, ON on August 16, 2018
This laptop looks amazing and is really sturdy. It's also pretty light and easy to take to school but its way too noisy and slow. When I first got it, I noticed the fan would get loud if I did anything more than watch a couple youtube videos. It got worse over time and started whirring even if I was just playing solitaire. It's also really slow, my last laptop half the price and faster. The worst part is the heat. When the fan is whirring it gets super hot and you need another fan/laptop cooler under it to keep it mildly warm. Recently the laptop won't get past the loading screen and I get the BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO screen. This laptop sucks, especially considering the price.
- not worth the moneyby sam
from Markham, ON on June 17, 2018
just got it yesturday: and today going back to store slow at start up, slow to load pages, battery life not good and heats up ... overall garbage, but looks good
- The perfect laptop for my needs!by SRae
from Fredericton, NB on March 9, 2018
I am no computer expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I knew what I wanted in a new laptop. Smaller, lighter, quiet keyboard, zippy, and USB ports on both sides. My husband (who works in IT) suggested at least 8GB of RAM and 1TB of storage. The added bonus is that this laptop has a convertible touchscreen, something I was not looking for but have especially appreciated the touchscreen on a couple of occasions since purchasing it just over a week ago. The laptop is extremely quiet despite what others have said. I tried a less expensive, 15" laptop before this one and it was never quiet. However, my husband would like to replace the hard drive at some point to create a hybrid HDD/SSD drive just to make it that much quieter without sacrificing storage space. The keyboard is extremely responsive and so quiet. The backlight display is something I never thought I wanted or needed, but I love it. The keyboard mouse pad and battery life are also amazing. I sacrificed the number pad and CD/DVD drive, but those are easy fixes. I've already purchased an external number pad and I am keeping my eye out for sales on CD/DVD drives. I really wanted a lightweight unit. I went in search of a new personal laptop because I am currently back in school. I was restricted in software installs on my work-issued laptop and was finding its bigger size and weight cumbersome during study group meetings. Plus, battery life is almost at its max. I'm a "basic" laptop user, so this unit has met and definitely exceeded my expectations!
- Slow like a turtleby Honesty
from Port Coquitlam, BC on March 8, 2018
So slow I had a nap. And noisy. And high temperature. Resetting to factory setting to return to store is now processing , am at hour 8. And I only tried a few things on it. It's a disaster.
- No issues after a yearby James
from Orangeville, ON on February 10, 2018
I use my laptop for work everyday and this been great the whole time. Had an issue with the sound after a few weeks but a phone call to customer support had that fixed. Its light and compact so very easy to bring along with you. The novelty of the 2-in-1 touch screen wore off after the first few months since a wireless mouse is even easier. I just use it as a regular laptop for the most part but it has been great for what I need it for.
- Speed is slowby LHLE
from Richmond, BC on February 8, 2018
I bought it for a month but it has pop up to ask me to restart the laptop a few times. Takes long time to load a page. Response time is long. it has noise from time to time. The touch screen feature is good. If you need speed, you need to choose another brand/model.
- Return Policy