Dell 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5-7200U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Meet your everyday PC needs and more with this Dell 15.6" laptop. A 2.50GHz processor and 8GB of RAM delivers a smooth performance while multitasking, while the touchscreen display adds convenience when you want to ditch the mouse. Enjoy faster response times with the SSD, and an overall efficient performance that extends the battery life.
- More Information
- 2.50GHz Intel Core i5-7200U processor and 8GB of RAM delivers incredible responsiveness for smooth, seamless multitasking
- 256GB solid state drive offers quick load times, improved shock resistance, and provides ample space for your important files
- 15.6-inch HD screen with a 1366 x 768 native resolution and Truelife delivers high-quality images with deeper contrasts and colour depth whether you're watching movies or working on a presentation
- Touch-enabled display lets you transform your laptop into a tablet with fingertip control
- 802.11bgn Wi-Fi support for connecting to your home network and enjoying fast wireless speeds
- 10/100 Ethernet LAN port for a wired connection to your home network so you can enjoy potentially faster upload and download speeds
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 so you can connect accessories like a headset or your mobile device
- Efficient power use with a 40Wh battery offers a longer battery life to get you through the day
- Provides 1 x USB 2.0 and 2 x USB 3.1 (Gen 1) ports for connection peripherals like a printer or mouse
- Integrated 3-in-1 memory card reader for quick file transfers between your computer and memory card
- Comes loaded with Windows 10 that features a refined browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- I3 or I5???by MIke
from Whitby, ON on January 13, 2019
How do you ask a question? Ted in one of the reviews highlighted that the product number is an i3 while the headline indicates it is an i5. I see that the speed is lower than the other i5 so, is misleading specs or something else?
- Really an i5by Mitch
from Quebec on January 9, 2019
As viewed in the computer's task manager just now, this is, indeed, an i5 and not an i3.
- Not a good laptopby JJ
from Calgary, AB on January 6, 2019
Specs are ok but in reality this laptop is not good. It overheats easily the fan is loud and almost always on. I think the main problem is all the garbage preloaded softwares (like the Waves MaxxAudio Pro) which you can't even uninstall these softwares, nowhere to be found under "add or remove programs". The laptop feels cheap, mouse click requires effort. I was a big fan of Dell, but I guess I will be trying other brands now.
- Is this really an i5?by Ted
from Vancouver, BC on December 27, 2018
The model number is i3567-5489BLK-PCA. That's for an i3 spec'd laptop. Please confirm.
- It Seems Like A good Laptopby Qasem Najem
from Guelph, ON on December 26, 2018
I bought this laptop just a few days ago. It's faster than HDD. I didn't care for a touch screen, but it has this option anyway. Battery life is not the best
- Processor is VERY hot, the speed is not something specialby Adela
from Brossard, QC on December 24, 2018
Laptop even did not do any tasks and the processor was incredibly hot. The speed is regular the same as my old 6 years Acer laptop. Returned the laptop the next day.
- amazingby best person ever
from Surrey, BC on December 23, 2018
- i3 or i5 CPUby KenC
from Burnaby, BC on December 17, 2018
Is this an i3 or i5 CPU? The product description is i5, but the part number is i3.
- Purchased only a few days ago.by Mitch
from Quebec on December 11, 2018
Am enjoying how user-friendly this Dell laptop is, was easy to set up to my liking as well. And it is indeed quick and responsive with the solid state drive. Am also saving time with the touchscreen and got used to this feature immediately. The quality and sharpness of colors on screen is very good as well if this is important to you. Overall, pleasantly surprised.
- Return Policy