Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm IS STM Lens Kit - Open Box
Find your inspiration with the compact Canon EOS M100 interchangeable lens mirrorless camera. The 24.2MP sensor, DIGIC 7 processor, and Dual Pixel CMOS AF capture unforgettable moments in stunning detail. It has customizable controls, a tiltable LCD, and built-in Wi-Fi for easy image sharing. It includes an EF-M 15-45mm lens.
- More Information
- A 24.2MP APS-C-size CMOS sensor captures images with incredible depth and beauty that you can confidently share on the web or blow up into poster-sized prints
- Powered by the DIGIC 7 image processor to ensure photos and videos with fine details and dynamic, rich colours, even in in low light
- An ISO range of 100 to 25600 lets you confidently shoot in low light with minimal noise and grain at high ISOs
- The DIGIC 7 delivers high-speed, continuous shooting at 4fps and shutter speeds up to 1/4000sec to ensure you freeze action at its peak
- Full HD 1080p recording at 60fps preserves memorable moments you'll want to relive over and over
- Videos are recorded with stereo sound in MP4 format, allowing you to store more videos on a single memory card and makes videos easier for sharing
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF deliver impressive AF tracking, especially during Live View, boasting speedy response and silky-smooth performance
- When filming movies, Dual Pixel CMOS AF brings scenes and subjects into focus naturally, precisely, and silently, even when switching between subjects
- A large, high-resolution, 3.0" LCD touch display lets you easily frame shots and review images
- The monitor tilts up 180 degrees for selfies and other artistic angles
- The touch-sensitive monitor delivers mobile device-like controls with two-finger touch gestures for zooming, easy navigation through menus and settings, and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you control exposure settings and the shutter wirelessly from your compatible iOS or Android device via the free Canon Camera Connect app
- Instantly share photos through Canon's IMAGE GATEWAY, or to social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- The Canon Camera Connect app also lets you review images and play back video all from your mobile device
- Integrated NFC makes pairing with Android devices easy with just a simple tap
- Bluetooth technology keeps consistent communication with your device once paired with the camera
- Start shooting photographic masterpieces right out of the box with the included EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, a lightweight, compact lens perfect for portraits, landscape, travel, and anything in between
- The EOS M100 is compatible with EF-M lenses and with the EF-EOS M adapter (not included) you can take advantage of the EF and EF-S lens lineup (over 70 lenses) to expand your creativity
- Lightweight, compact design is ideal for beginners looking to elevate their photography with the versatility of a camera with interchangeable lenses
- Self Portrait Mode and Creative Assist help guide you in getting the shot you want
EOS power and performance
Share your creativity
Convenience comes standard
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our “Geek Squad Certified” label on it and make it available to you for purchase.
- Details & Specs
Storage & Interface
- Excellent value for the priceby Adrian Van
from Toronto, ON on October 11, 2018
This camera has I believe the same sensor as the Canon 80D and has great dynamic range and wonderful colours in images captured. The kit lens included is actually very good and sharp and useful zoom range. Considering the price this is a great alternative to a Sony A6000. I sold my Sony and bought this one. The dual pixel sensor makes capture quite fast, and low light of the camera is very good with noise reduction while maintaining quality. For a portable camera this one cannot be beat based on price and performance. Good choice for carry along all day in a small bag.
- I agreeby JDW
from Windsor, ON on August 21, 2018
Nice compact camera. Works like a smart phone with better pic quality and interchangeable lens options. No complaints about the open box condition. As new.
- Canon M100 Kit OPEN BOX - Perfectby Paul from Toronto
from Toronto, ON on July 12, 2018
Very pleased with Online OPEN BOX purchase of this Canon M100 kit with 15-45mm lens. Shipping was 1.5 days to GTA. All original packaging was included. There were no marks on any items. There was no dust on the lens or sensor. Everything appears new. As far as the Canon product. It is exactly as described. Since the 15-45 compacts for storage, this M100 kit is one of the smallest APS-C 24.5MP cameras you can buy. Autofocus is faster than the Canon M3. Manual focus requires changing the default menu config. Love the touch screen two-finger zoom for checking focus. Very, very happy.
- Return Policy