Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer (MX492)
The Canon PIXMA MX492 all-in-one inkjet printer offers printing, copying, scanning and fax, as well as WiFi connectivity for convenient, wireless printing from your mobile device. This model sports a 30% reduction in size for a better fit in more limited spaces. It's loaded with time-saving features, including an automatic document feeder.
- More Information
- Compact size, at 30% smaller than previous MX models, is easy to fit in various places
- Versatile WiFi-enabled machine allows you to print photos or documents from your mobile device, or print and scan wirelessly using convenient features like PIXMA Printing Solutions
- Use Google Cloud Print and AirPrint to print wirelessly from your compatible smartphone or tablet practically anywhere in the house or office there's WiFi connectivity
- Fully integrated automatic document feeder can hold up to 20 sheets
- Hi-speed USB for fast data transfers between your computer and the printer
- Prints up to 4.4 ipm (images per minute) in colour and 8.8 ipm in black
- 4800 x 1200 dpi blank and colour print resolution for quality and detailed photos and professional-looking documents
- Flatbed scanner at 600 x 1200 dpi scans up to 8.5" x 14"
- Optional XL ink cartridges allow you to print longer before replacing them
- My Image Garden software compiles all your favourite printing features, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one software application for convenient access
- Organize photos with calendar view and facial recognition using My Image Garden
- Compatible with Mac or PC
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- PIXMA MX492
- Power Cord
- TEL Cable RJ11
- FAX GND HNS Kit
- Ink Cartridge PG-245
- Ink Cartridge CL-246
- Terrible choice in printerby terry
from Calgary, AB on September 17, 2018
Cant say a whole lot of good about this printer. If its not connection issues every time you go to use its any other number of errors like jamming brand new paper and saying load paper while there is paper in with the casette closed and engaged as it should be or any other thing that could go wrong. If youre thinking about buying this i would keep looking. i cant recall a time ive used this thing in the last year since buying that it hasnt taken atleast 30 minutes of F'ing around with it for a simple print. Garbage just an awful product.
- Worst printer in existenceby Chris
from Toronto, ON on September 12, 2018
I never break stuff, but I got so frustrated with this printer I actually physically destroyed it!! Never buy one! Over complicated. User interface completely not user-friendly. You would save more time and money going to the library and printing there. Even that will be faster than using this printer!! Please, don't buy it!
- It is so badby Jim
from Calgary, AB on July 14, 2018
nope, returned it after 10 days. just not working. connectivity is a hit and miss. good luck
- Return Policy