Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DC III Lens Kit
Photography isn't hard, especially with the Canon EOS Rebel T6. It has a Feature Guide that gives short explanations of shooting modes, settings, and more, and a Creative mode that explains how to change exposure, tone, sharpness, and more. This 18MP camera has built-in Wi-Fi and NFC for remote control and easy sharing, and an 18-55mm DC III lens.
- More Information
- An 18MP CMOS image sensor captures images with exceptional detail and colour reproduction. It offers more than enough resolution for large prints or enlarging crops, perfect for those who like to frame and showcase their photography.
- This APS-C sized senor has an ISO sensitivity from 100 to 6400 (expandable to 12800). That gives you the freedom to shoot at high noon on a bright sunny day and capture the cityscape on a moonlit night.
- The high-performance DIGIC 4+ image processor drives the Rebel T6. Accelerated processing speeds create responsive performance and enhance image quality by reducing noise, so you'll get images with more expressive colours, smoother gradations, and sharper detail when shooting in low light.
- Full HD 1080p video recording allows you to preserve once-in-a-lifetime moments you can relive over and over. The Video Snapshot feature captures short video clips of 2, 4, or 8 seconds and combines them into a single video as a snapshot of your adventure.
- Full-resolution, continuous shooting at 3fps with shutter speeds up to 1/4000sec and virtually no shutter lag allows you to capture and freeze action at its peak. Whether you're photographing your son's big game or trying to capture the perfect expression on your daughter's face you have the performance to do both.
- The 9-point AF system offers precise focus, in portrait or landscape, adapting intelligently depending on the aperture selected and available light.
- AI Servo AF consistently maintains reliable focus so your images and videos are captured in crisp, clear detail.
- The optical viewfinder allows you to frame and capture your image in any lighting condition. It offers the ideal way for shooting handheld, letting you accurately see what the lens sees and offering the best grip for steady shots.
- A large, bright 3-inch LCD display with 920k dots is great for quickly composing and capturing amazing images and videos. It also makes playback, in-camera editing, and navigating through settings a breeze.
- The built-in Feature Guide offers short explanations of shooting modes, settings, and in-camera effects, so, there's no more guessing what features to use in different shooting situations. Learn on the fly and take an easy leap from your point-and-shoot or smartphone camera.
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode simplifies settings and delivers accurate exposure, so you don't need a lot of photography experience to shoot with the T6. Focus on composing your image without having to constantly worry about getting exposure.
- Creative Auto mode is ideal for beginners, providing shooting guides that explain how to change exposure, tone, sharpness and more, while keeping basic settings on auto. Experiment and learn more about photography, and once you're comfortable, switch to Manual mode for total control over your exposure settings.
- Five different creative in-camera filters for still images include Grainy B/W, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Miniature Effect, and Toy Camera Effect. Unleash your artist within and create unique images that reflect your own artistic flair.
- The included EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DC III lens is optimized for use with the T6's APS-C sensor, so you can start capturing your photographic masterpieces right out of the box.
- The lens's 18-55mm focal range allows you to shoot at some of the most frequently used focal lengths -- 18mm for groups shots, 35mm for landscapes, and 50mm for street photography or portraits -- all in one lens.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you control exposure settings and the shutter wirelessly from your compatible iOS or Android device via the free Canon Camera Connect app. Review images and play back video all from your mobile device and share your photos through IMAGE GATEWAY, or to social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You can even share images between Wi-Fi enabled Canon cameras.
- NFC makes it easy to pair Android devices and transfer images. You can even turn on the camera with a tap.
- A built-in mini HDMI port lets you view images or video directly on your HDTV or HD display. Relive vacations, birthdays, holidays, and more with friends and family on the big screen.
- Videos are recorded in MP4 format to help conserve space on your SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card (sold separately) and improve playback on mobile devices.
EOS performance and power
Always in focus
In-camera guidance and creative tools
Experience Canon EF-S quality
Convenience comes standard
- Details & Specs
Storage & Interface
- Is the camera any good for recording?by Javley
from Manitou,MB on August 20, 2018
i want to start recording videos and i am wondering if this camera can record
- Great for Beginnersby C.S
from Edmonton, AB on July 31, 2018
This camera is my first DSLR and it is amazing, the price point is not bad either. I recommend this if you want to start with photography. It is a good first camera for sure.
- A Great Beginner Cameraby Phillip
from Toronto, ON on January 11, 2018
This is a great transitional camera! I found both my iPhone 6 and point-and-shoot to be subpar for the type of photos I wanted to take, and this was the solution. The T6 takes great, clear photos in both day and night, and this range can be broadened buy purchasing different lenses. It also takes decent videos, but sadly doesn't have a mic jack. Would definitely recommend either this or the T6i for your first DSLR.
- Return Policy