Breville Smart Oven Air Convection Toaster Oven 1 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
Bake cookies, proof dough, or even airfry your favourite meals in the Breville Smart Oven air convection toaster oven. The only countertop oven that can roast for large gatherings, air-fry crispy French Fries & snacks and dehydrate a wide range of healthy foods. The Element IQ heating technology targets areas that need heat the most, so your food comes out mouthwatering every time.
- More Information
- Super Convection moves a greater volume of air for quicker, more even baking, roasting, air frying, and dehydrating; it also reduces cooking time by 30% with great crispness
- 2-speed fan with regular and super speeds give you greater control over the cooking process
- Element IQ heating technology distributes heat to where it's needed most, when it's needed most, for optimal results every time
- Take the guesswork out of baking with preset functions for toast, bagel, broil, bake, roast, warm, pizza, proof, airfry, reheat, cookies, slow cook, and dehydrate
- Oven offers a temperature range of 80 to 480 degrees Fahrenheit for use up to 72 hours at a time
- Program 2 different cooking programs to run in sequence using the Phase Cook feature
- Rotate Remind reminds you to turn your food in the oven so your food comes out evenly baked
- 8 rack positions offer versatility for your needs
- Stainless steel crumb tray collects crumbs for easier cleaning
- Other features include an LCD screen, PID temperature control, oven light, and frozen food feature
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- 13 in Round Pizza Pan
- 2 x Heavy Duty Oven Racks
- Broil Pan
- Enamel Roasting Pan
- Airfry/Dehydrate Basket
- Replaced my large oven + best for air dryby G.P.
from London, ON on January 8, 2019
Perfect if you can get it on their discount offers over the holidays. I went into Bestbuy to look at the cheaper model BOV845BSS, i opened the door and felt it was cheaply made, i then turned round and noticed this beast of a machine. From the moment i opened the door I felt the increased quality in the metal used even for the bottom tray. This oven is quite large for a small apartment countertop. I have used the air dry took a lot of frozen foods like tater tots, hash browns,home made cherry pie, moose meat tourtiere, frozen pizza,etc... I recommend anyone else who is thinking of the 845BSS model to really consider this beast. Well worth the upgrade.
- Toaster Oven Convertby Nikkiday
from Regina, Sk on January 3, 2019
I purchased this toaster oven before Christmas because it was at a price that I couldn't ignore but I still hoped that it wouldn't become one of those purchases that I would use for 2 weeks and then it would end up sitting forgotten on the counter or on a basement shelf. So far, I have not been disappointed. I love this toaster oven. For baking or cooking, it cooks much faster than my regular oven since I don't have to wait as long for the box to pre-heat. Also, being that it's a convection oven, it cooks faster than a conventional oven. Still, it does take a little time & experimentation to figure out how to adapt cooking times & temperatures to convection cooking. I was also worried that the heat would be uneven since, as with many small appliances, the heat seems to be more intense in the centre of the box. Last night, I wanted to grill the cheese on the tuna sandwiches. I packed the rack with as many slices of bread as I could. I was pleasantly surprised with the results. The heat was a little more intense in the centre of the box not not enough to make a significant difference with the broiling temperature along the outer walls of the box. I haven't tried the air fry function that much yet other than one batch of potatoes but I was satisfied with the results. So far, I'm very happy with my purchase and its ease of use.
- My awesome Breville Ovenby Very Happy Person
from Calgary, AB on June 1, 2017
I have been using my Breville oven for a couple of weeks and find it excellent! I have done numerous dishes, including sourdough bread, which turned out beautiful. I made two loaves at a time and found I needed to put foil hats on them near the end of baking to keep them from getting too dark. I am very happy with it and don't use my stove oven at all any more!
- Return Policy