Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven - 0.8 Cu. Ft. - Die Cast Stainless
Cook tastier meals with more confidence and less hassle by adding the Breville Smart Oven convection toaster to your countertop. Its smart Element IQ technology works with 10 presets to automatically adjust 5 quartz heating elements throughout the cooking process, so that each dish is cooked with tantalizing precision and finesse.
- More Information
- Element IQ technology fine-tunes the output of 5 quartz heating elements to cook each dish to perfection
- Select between 10 Element IQ cooking presets, including toast, bagel, bake, roast, cookies, pizza, slow cook, reheat and keep warm
- Slow cook ability can be set with a timer for between 4 to 10 hours, so dinner's ready and waiting when you walk in the door from work
- Keep warm setting is automatically triggered when cooking is complete or timer engages, so your meal is ready when you are
- Frozen foods button can be selected to automatically add extra cooking time on the pizza, toast, bagel, and cooking presets
- Three rack height options, including magnetic auto-eject centre rack that makes it easier to remove hot food
- Bright and clear LCD display shows cooking presets, current temperature, and timer
- Non-stick internal coating makes cleaning the inside of the oven less of a chore and more of a breeze
- Large 0.8 cu. ft. capacity fits a hefty 13" pizza
- Temperate control ranges from 120 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Details & Specs
- Poor Build Qualityby Rick
from Parksville, BC on December 21, 2018
Great at what it does. But build quality leaves something to be desired. Panel buttons won't work after just under two years service..
- Good Ovenby David
from Langley, BC on November 22, 2018
This is the second one we bought, Great oven, hardly use the main oven, its a bit hard to clean ,and the fan is sometimes is bit noisy. Otherwise it a good oven cooks roast great.
- Great Purchaseby Murray
from Edmonton, AB on October 26, 2018
I've had this oven for a month which i bought based on the reviews that I've read. it has not disappointed. said goodbye to the toaster but not the microwave as reheats in a plastic bowl is quick depending on what your reheating. we are going to buy tempered glass containers to avoid using the microwave as much as possible, which my wife believes destroys the food value!? the default settings work well. i did a 3lb roast and cooked it in a cast iron pot in 80 percent of the time as the oven, it was perfect. All in all a very good purchase. Breville had this particular model on sale. which prompted the purchase.
- Great ovenby Ray
from Newmarket, ON on October 23, 2018
Very happy with this. the 1800 watts of power heat things up fast. Most importatn was to be able to put a whole frozen pizza in and fits great. Ray
- was happyby jane
from deseronto ont on October 19, 2018
i bought in july or aug. of /18 and it died in october. loved it really until it died. i used it all the time cause i am by myself and to use the big oven was stupid. it did a good job but when it died i thought oh no is this a terrible make or did i get a lemon. i counted on this oven. but didnt last very long
- Piece of Junk - not worth the high priceby Valerie Waite
from London, ON on October 5, 2018
Bought the Breville BOV845BSS smart oven and purchased the 2 year protection plan. 3 months after the plan expired the convection fan started making this terrible noise. From what I have researched this is a common complaint with this oven. BestBuy technical support said there are no Breville replacement parts for the fan. I am so disappointed that this expensive oven is a piece of junk.
- Shameby Wanda
from Calgary, AB on September 21, 2018
Started out as a great product, but after 2 years the convection fan malfunctioned and makes a terrible racket. Very difficult to find/get replacement parts. Have yet to find replacement parts.
- Didnt last :(by Mohammed
from Montréal, QC on July 13, 2018
It worked perfectly 9 months after that the screen started to malfunction...now after 12 months the oven is toooooo hot and nothing works. if u buy this product take a goood warranty
- Life span to shortby Jennifer
from Coquitlam, BC on May 4, 2018
Great while it lasted. Died after 2 years.
- Short livedby Karina
from Toronto, ON on March 29, 2018
Impressive oven at first, however, the convection fan broke in 18 month after purchase. There is no support (or almost impossible to get to) and no parts available on the market to replace failed unit. This short-lasting appliance does not worth it’s price tag. I do not recommend this product.
- Return Policy