Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven - 0.8 Cu. Ft. - Die Cast Stainless
Cook tastier meals with more confidence and less hassle by adding the Breville Smart Oven convection toaster to your countertop. Its smart Element IQ technology works with 10 presets to automatically adjust 5 quartz heating elements throughout the cooking process, so that each dish is cooked with tantalizing precision and finesse.
- More Information
- Element IQ technology fine-tunes the output of 5 quartz heating elements to cook each dish to perfection
- Select between 10 Element IQ cooking presets, including toast, bagel, bake, roast, cookies, pizza, slow cook, reheat and keep warm
- Slow cook ability can be set with a timer for between 4 to 10 hours, so dinner's ready and waiting when you walk in the door from work
- Keep warm setting is automatically triggered when cooking is complete or timer engages, so your meal is ready when you are
- Frozen foods button can be selected to automatically add extra cooking time on the pizza, toast, bagel, and cooking presets
- Three rack height options, including magnetic auto-eject centre rack that makes it easier to remove hot food
- Bright and clear LCD display shows cooking presets, current temperature, and timer
- Non-stick internal coating makes cleaning the inside of the oven less of a chore and more of a breeze
- Large 0.8 cu. ft. capacity fits a hefty 13" pizza
- Temperate control ranges from 120 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Breville Toaster Oven
- 13-inch Pizza Pan
- Enamel Baking Pan
- Enamel Broil Rack
- Great until it diedby Reid Telfer
from Ottawa, ON on February 15, 2019
Like many others here, the convection fan broke after a couple years. It still cooks but very unevenly. Now it burns parts of a pizza while not cooking other areas. I'm very unsure about buying another one but it was so fantastic before it broke. I found the buttons and dials worked great too and still do.
- Poor Build Qualityby Rick
from Parksville, BC on December 21, 2018
Great at what it does. But build quality leaves something to be desired. Panel buttons won't work after just under two years service..
- Good Ovenby David
from Langley, BC on November 22, 2018
This is the second one we bought, Great oven, hardly use the main oven, its a bit hard to clean ,and the fan is sometimes is bit noisy. Otherwise it a good oven cooks roast great.
- Return Policy