Breville Duo-Temp Pro Pump Espresso Machine (BES810BSSXL) - Silver
Get a jump start to your morning with the Breville BES810BSSXL espresso machine. It features an Italian 15 bar pump with low pressure pre-infusion and programmable shot volume. The thermocoil heating system accurately controls the water temperature. The machine has all-metal construction with a stainless steel portafilter.
- More Information
- Italian 15 bar pump features a programmable shot volume and low pressure pre-infusion that slowly increases water pressure and then applies higher pressure to provide an even coffee extraction for the perfect espresso
- Features a 2-shot cup capacity
- Electronic PID temperature control boosts temperature stability during extraction to give you balanced flavours
- Thermocoil heating system accurately regulates the temperature of the water
- 54mm tamper and stainless steel portafilter
- Die cast metal construction is built to last
- Removable drip tray and water tank
- Measuring spoon included
- Details & Specs
- maybe not for a newbieby christine
from Westbank, BC on January 18, 2019
My Keurig finally broke and I thought I would buy a more grown up machine. We have no experience with espresso and thought we could figure it out. We may have but I still feel like Im not quite doing it right. The instructions were clear but confusing as doing it the way it tells you doesnt seem to work. Not sure if all machines are this way but the coffee and the milk are both done with the same dial so you turn it one way to do your coffee ( which doesnt seem to stop on its own so how do you know if you have one shot?) and then you turn the dial to the other side and it will do the steam, only it does not always turn it on, so you have to reset again and then you wait for steam, turn it off again to put your milk under, then hopefully the steam will start. Sometimes I get a nice creama on top, sometimes not, so I guess you also need to figure out how to swirl the milk properly. Some people were complaining about the temp not being hot enough and I get that. We had to super heat the milk to make sure the coffee didnt cool it off. I put hot water in my cup to heat it up first, then make the coffee and make sure the milk is super hot. For a more experienced person it might work better but its been a learning curve for sure. It is a nice machine though. I just wish it was a bit more straight forward on what its doing.
- Perfect machineby Zhang, Qi
from Scarborough, ON M1V 4M8 on December 25, 2018
I wrote this review as I have been using this machine for 2 years and it has been making very good espresso for me constantlly and stably. 10 seconds for pre-infussion, 50 seconds for espresso streaming out, there was no change in the last two years. Sometimes, I let the water extract the same coffee powder in the filter basket twice, therefore the espresso becomes into ‘Americano’. I love this machine and enjoy the coffee from it.
- Better Than Starbucksby Jonathan
from Moncton on September 20, 2017
Hello Everyone! I bought this product and have been able to produce from freshly ground beans a delightful flavor surpassing that of stackbucks and with the purchase of GSP I'm confident I will be saving money with this purchase thank you!
- Return Policy