Breville Countertop Microwave - 1.2 Cu. Ft. - Die Cast Metal
Take the guesswork out of defrosting, heating up or cooking your food with the Breville BREBMO734XL Quick Touch microwave. Thanks to smart buttons, sensor functions and preprogrammed shortcuts, the easy-to-use appliance knows the right time and power level to suit the food you're cooking for consistent results every time.
- More Information
- Quick Touch technology offers quick and easy-to-use shortcuts so you can cook, reheat or defrost your food just the way you like it
- 1.2 cu. ft. capacity
- Magnetron heating system features 10 power levels, and Hi, Low and Medium
- Glass turntable is designed to slide effortlessly into place
- One-touch automatic buttons for Smart Cook, Smart Reheat and Smart Defrost automatically determine time and power levels
- Electronic control panel with 30 preprogrammed cooking stages
- Convenience features include kitchen timer, clock display, volume control, unit weight conversion and self-locking turntable
- Wattage: 1100 watts
- Details & Specs
- died after 2 years!by Mark
from Montréal, QC on January 22, 2019
WE bought this microwave because we were told it was the best and after 2 years, it has stopped working! WE don't even use it that often, it just doesn't warm up our food anymore!
- Breville is very misleading in their 10 levels of power settingsby Glen K.
from Burnaby, BC on January 10, 2019
I have a Breville Smart Oven and it works very well so having moved into a new place that had a crappy little microwave oven as part of the new build, I decided to go with Breville instead on Panasonic. That was a huge mistake on my part. Panasonic is the leader in microwaves and this Breville is a huge lie. Breville claims that their microwave has ten settings for power levels but their microwave is using 40 year old so called 'power settings' by simply turning off and then back on again at full power the heating source. In other words, if you heat something for 60 seconds at 50% power it will simply power on and off at full power in 10 second intervals. That's not smart or high tech and it's a huge lie to say that it's 50% power or any level less than 100% because it's not. It's always full power. Also, the microwave has an issue with the way it sits on the counter like the other comment states. Maybe it's a bad batch but this power level thing is not a batch thing but a huge lie and major shame for an Aussie company.
- Breville quality control has gone downhill over the yearsby Simon
from West Vancouver, BC on December 22, 2018
We bought the Breville Countertop Microwave - 1.2 Cu. Ft. - Die Cast Metal model # BREBMO734XL and were greatly disappointed. The feet it's supposed to sit on were only making contact on a quartz counter top at three out of the four points. If you pulled the door open, the whole microwave oven rocked forward and then tipped backwards. Worse than that deli shop table that just won't stop rocking back and forth. Die Cast Metal?!? Where? Only place I think that maybe found is at the ends of the door handle other wise it's a cheap piece of stamped steel that been spray painted silver.
- Return Policy