Bose SoundSport Free Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Let the music push you past your limits with the Bose SoundSport Free Bluetooth headphones. Masterfully engineered to deliver your playlists and podcasts with tremendous clarity and power, these wireless earbuds are sweat and weather resistant. Enjoy up to 5 hours of playtime on a full charge, and a further 10 hours with the included charge case.
- More Information
- Ear buds are designed to fit snugly in your ear canal to help block out external noise so you can focus on powerful, bass-rich audio
- Engineered to maximize the strength and reliability of a wireless signal, and Bluetooth 4.1 provides a flawless device connection from up to 9 metres
- Delivers up to 5 hours of podcasts and power songs from your workout playlist
- Rugged IPX4 rating suits an active lifestyle and offers outstanding sweat and weather resistance
- The Bose Connect app helps you manage multiple Bluetooth devices and offers a "Find My Buds" feature
- Built-in microphone lets you take calls without having to reach for your device
- Play or pause tracks and access your phone’s Siri or your Google Assistant right from the earbud
- StayHear+ tips are designed with a soft silicone material to fit your ear comfortably and securely, helping block out background noise and providing the best possible audio experience
- Comes with a portable charging case that provides up to 10 hours of additional playtime
- Details & Specs
- Good Sound Quality but Large room to improveby An Yahong
from Edmonton, AB on December 7, 2018
Good: 2 Star: Quality is awesome 1 Star: Convenient to carry Bad: 1 star: not the best one for exercise cuz its easy to get out of you ear 1 star: sometime uncomfortable
- Good productby Steven
from Toronto, ON on November 27, 2018
I have Bose speaker and headphone at home, now I have earbud, it works fine, sound is great, no delay on audio as mentioned in our review, maybe the firmare was updated
- Everything works as expectedby Steven Zheng
from Toronto, ON on November 26, 2018
Bought this earbud on black Friday, everything works fine, sound quality is not as good as headphone, but it is perfect for earbud Tried YouTube and Netflix, no audio and video lag
- Highly recommended productby S
from Toronto, ON on August 30, 2018
Can't stress enough how happy I am with this product. Excellent sound and functionality. Lovely design - the carrying case is really nice and honestly should not be overlooked. Absolutely no worries about staying in your ear. Takes a use or two to get used to putting them in but then they're fit snugly. I used the "medium" earbud piece and was very satisfied. Sometimes, the connection will flicker - I find this really only happens when I move too far from my device. Overall, it is not that noticeable or troublesome. I was going to go for a different brand but after reading tons of bad reviews for that product and tons of good reviews for this one I was swayed into the higher price point - I'm totally satisfied and can say it's worth the money to go with these!
- Love themby Allycia
from Macklin, SK on July 26, 2018
I’m a long distance runner and headphones essential. I have owed every name brand, style, etc.....these are by far the best I’ve purchased. They stay in perfectly...even doing yoga and HITT training. They charge quickly and I love the little case. The only draw back is I can’t sync to my Apple Watch only my phone.
- These wireless headphones and desktop/laptop work ONLY after a rebootby Brian
from Kelowna, BC on May 25, 2018
Good sounding in ear wireless headphones. However if you want to use these devices on your laptop or desktop, you will be severely limited in their use! In order for these devices to work with your laptop and desktop, you MUST uninstall, reboot, reinstall this bluetooth device EACH time you start your computer. Bose response is that this device is NOT made for the laptop and desktop. They are made for cellphones and other mobile devices like an Ipad!
- OK with appleby David
from Oliver, BC on April 21, 2018
My apple ear pods died and I bought these in an airport vending machine updated the firmware and hopped on the plane to some disappointment when I tried to connect to my windows phone and later laptop. The Bluetooth connected fine minus the sound. The pause, on/off etc worked fine, just no sound. Tried a few other windows phones with the same result. Win10 laptop will work in headset mode, one ear, forget about stereo. So if you are a windows hold out these are not for you. They are great with my apple devices, last a lot longer than the ear pods, better fit as well
- garbageby dwal
from Winnipeg, MB on April 9, 2018
sound is great on them when they work! half the time the left ear doesn't even sync with Bluetooth. fall out very easy. buttons are terrible. u basically have to take the ear piece out to use the buttons. trash@
- Great Soundby Ray
from Edmonton, AB on March 9, 2018
Amazing sound. I enjoy it.
- Best sound but poor designby Tam Thanh Nguyen
from Toronto, ON on February 28, 2018
Sound on this thing is amazing but the design have serious issue. Too large and button is hard to press. The worst is the sound keep pause or out of synce on the left earbud when you turn your head left or right or any kind of movements.
- Return Policy