Bose SoundTouch 10 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker - Black
Compact, portable, and easy to set up, the Bose SoundTouch 10 is the solution to enjoying music anywhere in your home. The free SoundTouch app lets you control the music from wherever you are in your home and offers quick access to streaming music services, internet radio stations, or your music library.
- More Information
- Wireless speaker system features one 55mm full-range driver that delivers crisp, clear sound
- Lightweight, compact design lets you put the SoundTouch 10 system anywhere in your home
- Connects easily to your home WiFi network or to your mobile device through Bluetooth
- Additional SoundTouch systems can be networked to play the same music throughout your home or different music in other rooms
- Free SoundTouch app lets you use your mobile device as a remote to control music, and provides step-by-step instructions for setting up the system
- SoundTouch app gives you quick access to streaming music services, such as Spotify, iHeartRadio, and Deezer, as well as internet radio stations and your personal music library
- With SoundTouch you can access your favourite music quickly without the use of a mobile device simply by selecting 1 of 6 presets on the speaker
- Integrated 3.5mm auxiliary input gives you a wired option to connect your mobile device directly to the SoundTouch
- Indicator lights show you the connection status and current music source
- Includes a remote for control of presets, system settings, and music source
- Details & Specs
- No Apple Music Connectby Lynne
from Kamloops, B.C> on November 10, 2018
I was disappointed that no one told me this speaker would not allow me to stream my apple music.
- Great speakerby Lavendar
from Toronto, ON on November 2, 2018
Bought this for elderly person to listen to a few radio stations in Europe. With the remote control have easy access to 5 preset stations. Works great. Simple set up and good sound.Can move around from room to room as you please. Only very small complaint is that the station erases if you hold the button too long.
- Worst Support and Speaker I ever gotby Toronto Person
from Toronto, ON on June 12, 2018
I received this speaker from work for being at the firm for a number of years. I never really believed in the Bose product, but since it was free I thought I would try it out. Used it maybe fifteen times over the last two years. Low and behold it broke down on me and the warranty just ran out. Support is terrible, they are only available Monday to Friday, they wanted to charge me one hundred dollars to get it repaired and the app itself was terrible. Be warned for all of you who think Bose is great.
- Disappointed in Bose and Spotifyby Chris
from Surrey, BC on May 5, 2018
Very disappointed that nowhere on the Bose or bestbuy website does it say that the Sound Tocuh app will only connect to Spotify PREMIUM accounts. So you pay for a Bose product and then are handcuffed into paying a monthly membership fee to stream music. I am returning both the Soundtouch 10 and Soundlink.
- Wife loves it!by John
from Winnipeg, MB on February 28, 2018
Sound quality is definitely comparable to the other overpriced brands. It's functionality beats them up. You can use Wi-fi, bluetooth or wire-in connectivity. My wife loves its features of having 6 buttons for easy to play music from radio stations and from your personal music library/playlist. You don't have to get those music services premiums just to have your beloved music. Just one click and you already have awesome quality music. My 6 buttons are interchanged from 2 local radio stations, 3 international radio stations and my music library(though you have to turn on the computer to have access to your library) or use bluetooth to play with my mobile devices. Personally, this is more than enough to breeze our day with high caliber music without paying extra (premium music services) for it. No lags on my wifi. No lags on bluetooth(unless receiving a call of course). Best buy!
- Bose sound touch system 10by Garreth
from St. John's, NL on February 22, 2018
I have had the 2 speakers for a year now it has never connected properly to Wi Fi or Blue tooth automatically. Very disappointed with the product would not recomend purchasing this product.
- Terrible Productby JP
from Brampton on December 29, 2017
Too hard to do connectivity. Half-bake product! You'll be much disappointed if you buy two of this. If I have a lot of money I will smash them into pieces.
- Required USB cable NOT suppliedby Bruce Brenot
from Ottawa, ON on December 25, 2017
CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! Just got this speaker for Christmas. Following the instructions, it requires a USB cable to complete the setup. It is not supplied!! The cables I have do not fit the connector on the speaker. Cheap and poor design to not provide a common connector. The instruction says to buy one at a retail store. Now, I have wait for Boxing Day and fight the crowds. Thanks for nothing CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!
- Boxing Day price changeby Gord
from London, ON on December 23, 2017
Pre Boxing Day price one day and then overnight the price magically increases. Not cool Best Buy.
- Disappointedby George
from Toronto, ON on November 23, 2017
Awful product. Connectivity problems galore. Far too complicated setup. Sound interrupts every few seconds even after you finally get it working. Hasn't worked properly since it was bought. Will never buy on the Bose name again.
- Return Policy