Bose SoundTouch 10 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker - Black
Compact, portable, and easy to set up, the Bose SoundTouch 10 is the solution to enjoying music anywhere in your home. The free SoundTouch app lets you control the music from wherever you are in your home and offers quick access to streaming music services, internet radio stations, or your music library.
- More Information
- Wireless speaker system features one 55mm full-range driver that delivers crisp, clear sound
- Lightweight, compact design lets you put the SoundTouch 10 system anywhere in your home
- Connects easily to your home WiFi network or to your mobile device through Bluetooth
- Additional SoundTouch systems can be networked to play the same music throughout your home or different music in other rooms
- Free SoundTouch app lets you use your mobile device as a remote to control music, and provides step-by-step instructions for setting up the system
- SoundTouch app gives you quick access to streaming music services, such as Spotify, iHeartRadio, and Deezer, as well as internet radio stations and your personal music library
- With SoundTouch you can access your favourite music quickly without the use of a mobile device simply by selecting 1 of 6 presets on the speaker
- Integrated 3.5mm auxiliary input gives you a wired option to connect your mobile device directly to the SoundTouch
- Indicator lights show you the connection status and current music source
- Includes a remote for control of presets, system settings, and music source
- Details & Specs
- Fantastic Sound.by DLE
from Grimsby, ON on January 5, 2019
Liked it so much I bought 3 more so the whole house fills with music, now looking at the Wireless Multi Room Adaptor to have my Bose surround sound on the TV play the same music as the rest of the speakers. Great sound quality and easy to set up if you have fast wifi, if your wifi is slow it may drop and you may have to re-pair. App is a little archaic and when I linked my iTunes music from my iMac all my music is in list form and you have to scroll through everything to get to what you want, my playlists are easier to access. App does drop sometimes and I have to use preset buttons to change music but a minor inconvenience.
- So much for reviewsby Georges Clermont
from Kanata, ON on December 15, 2018
I wrote a very critical review of this product but Best Buy will not put it on.
- No Apple Music Connectby Lynne
from Kamloops, B.C> on November 10, 2018
I was disappointed that no one told me this speaker would not allow me to stream my apple music.
- Return Policy