Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black
The word "wireless" will soon be music to your ears with the Bose SoundSport wireless headphones. With no wires in the way, you're free to focus on pushing that extra rep or running that extra mile. Featuring 6 hours of battery life and StayHear+ tips, these headphones provide all the support you need to power through your workout.
- More Information
- In-ear headphones are designed to fit snugly in your ear canal to help block out external noise so you can focus on powerful, bass-rich audio
- Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC pairing provides a flawless wireless device connection
- Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 6 hours of power songs from your workout playlist
- Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume
- Sweat and weather resistance to suit an active lifestyle
- The Bose Connect app helps you manage multiple Bluetooth devices and offers a personalized experience
- An inline microphone and remote lets you easily control volume, skip tracks, and take calls without having to reach for your device
- StayHear+ tips are designed with a soft silicone material to fit your ear comfortably and securely, helping block out background noise and providing the best possible audio experience
- Includes a carry case
- Details & Specs
- Sound quality is very good butby Damoun
from West vancouver, BC on January 18, 2019
Bulky and big. Not comfortable I go with apple AirPod
- Worth the moneyby Dustin
from Saskatoon, SK on January 9, 2019
I'm not a audiophile so I can't be that critical in that department. They do sound great, crisp highs, solid mids and great low end with no distortion. The Bose App frequently disconnects from them, but I don't think it's important except for firmware updates. These buds don't stick right into your ear canal like the round ones out there. I was hesitant to purchase - thinking they would fall out. But I trusted in the Bose name and bought them. The molded rubber bits fit perfectly in my ear. I often forget that they are in there. If you have something playing you are unlikely to hear the idle noises around you. There is no excess movement, even with exaggerated head shaking. The option to turn off the annoying voice prompt is a BIG plus - especially if you use these for sleep. The included case is nice. Battery life is great so far. On Par with my larger over the ear set from Sony. trust in Bose.
- Battery diesby Ella
from Toronto, ON on January 9, 2019
The sound quality is great, but the battery gives up after a month. I've gone through two pairs now, and they both started to die after the 1 month mark. Plus, because Bose doesn't have a store, I had to send them in to get them replaced, which takes (no exaggeration) weeks.
- Return Policy