Bose SoundLink II Over-Ear Wireless Headphones with Mic - Black
With Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II you can enjoy deep, immersive sound that's crystal clear at any volume. You can also pair up to 2 devices at once so you can watch a movie on your tablet while staying connected to your smartphone. The dual microphone rejects outside noise and wind for enhanced clarity.
- More Information
- Exclusive TriPort technology delivers your music with deep, immersive sound quality
- Proprietary Active EQ technology provides crystal clear sound even at lower volumes
- Bluetooth technology lets you enjoy perfectly synced audio with up to 10m of distance between you and your device
- Built-in NFC makes it easy to pair compatible devices by tapping them to the right earcup
- Dual-pairing function lets you switch between 2 Bluetooth devices synced simultaneously, so you can watch a video on your tablet while staying connected to your smartphone
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 15 hours of playtime on a single charge, and up to 2 hours of playtime after just 15 minutes of charging
- Advanced microphone with HD Voice and enhanced sidetone ensures clear calls even in loud or windy environments
- Easy to use touch controls give you full control over your music and calls without having to use your smartphone or streaming device
- Handy voice prompts update you with information regarding battery life, connection strength, and caller ID
- Rugged design is constructed with impact-resistant materials, glass-filled nylon, and corrosion-resistant stainless steel for enhanced durability
- Fold-flat design makes the headphones easy to store or pack away for travelling
- Details & Specs
- Great headphones and good for occassional callsby Paul
from Calgary AB on September 20, 2018
These work very well as bluetooth headphones - very versatile with a good quality case. I thought I would use them - like another reviewer - in the office. They work well for music but calls are good for me but the caller has problems hearing me with the mic around the side. So buy these for music and use a wired headset with a boom mike for calls. No regrets its still a great headset that I use all the time.
- Great for music not good for callsby Mike
from Toronto, ON on June 18, 2018
Very comfortable and lightweight, especially, after the Plantronics BackBeat Pro which were so heavy on the ears. Music quality is great as it is usually with Bose and they are very easy to set up, pair and use. Look is great too. Why I'm taking 2 stars away: 1. Handsfree feature quality in bluetooth mode is a mess. Any external noise such as wind or noise in a cafe gets amplified and carried over to the person on the line... unbearable for me. One of the reasons I bought these was to make calls. 2. Cable has no mic... I thought if bluetooth couldn't allow for good call quality let's use the included cable. Alas! The cable has no microphone or any controls. Therefore, one has to speak to the cellphone mic which is totally ridiculous especially at this price point. Really Bose? You couldn't provide a better cable?
- crisp and clearby gborges
from cambridge, ON on May 6, 2018
I had been looking for a wireless pair of headphones and read reviews about the beats solo 3 and purchased them however was underwhelmed by the sound quality. they seemed to be geared towards more base than clarity but the bose for the same value were amazing. super crisp sound. I heard music notes in songs that I had never heard before. they are a dream. very comfortable and I extremely happy with my purchase.
- Great headphones!by Jonny
from Etobicoke, ON on January 8, 2018
I've been using these headphones for the past 2 months as my casuals. They sound great and are quite comfortable.
- Not really worth that priceby Michael
from Burlington, ON on January 7, 2018
Undisputed, the exterior design of this headphone is pretty good. also when i put it on, there is not too much pressure on my ears. But you could find that when you hang it onto your neck, it could be very tight and even make you can not breath. Also it can not be fold. So it's not convenience to store away. The sound of this headphone especially on the Bluetooth mode is a little bit low, but when it is on wire it would be okay. Actually i just not satisfy with its bass. Or i could say there is no bass after i wear another headphone-the Monster Element on ear. So if you like the powerful bass, i suggest don't choose the Bose. But if just listen to the normal music and want a fashion shape headphone, it could be a good choice.
- Best headphones I've ever owned so farby John
from Toronto, ON on December 30, 2017
This is a hands down the best portable wireless headphone out there. The reason i'm saying this is... 1. Battery life is acceptable. For my daily commute and usage in the office for phone calls, it lasts quite reasonable amount of time that hasn't bothered me that much. 2. Very comfortable. I see some people complaining about how it's uncomfortable for the users with glasses. I do wear glasses, and i find it quite comfortable. It has some pressure when you wear a hoody or a hat, but overall it's acceptable. 3. Sound quality. It delivers good sound quality out-of-box. However, it's not the best compare to other wired headphones out there.
- Absolutely worth itby Rhino S
from Devon, AB on December 7, 2017
After trying different headphones for about 2 hours in store I kept coming back to these ones. Bose has always been a top choice for me for audio, and these headphones are no different. While yes, when you first connect the audio is rather vocal, you can easily boost the bass and instrumental (on Samsung S7) up only one notch, turn on surround simulation, and it sounds amazing. The audio is crisp and clean with zero static. Even with video there is zero delay between audio and video. As for comfort, as a guy with glasses these are hands down the most comfortable. I've worn them for 6 hours at a time and had no discomfort at all. Another plus is the battery life which is amazing (I've gone 12 hours of use without hitting 25% battery). Compared to any other headphones in this price range, these are absolutely the best sound and build quality, and as well most comfortable. Getting them on sale was a plus, but would absolutely recommend even at full price.
- Listening to music=Good - Phone calls=Badby Mike P.
from Perrysburg, OH on October 27, 2017
I've had these for a few months now. They have 1 major flaw that kills it for me. I got them for the office so I can listen to music while I work and take business calls. This is in a quiet office setting. Person on other end complains there is bad feedback or echo. I hear them fine. I've tried several different cell phones over Bluetooth all with same end result. Note this doesn't happen all the time but it's enough to not even try to use headset when I make or take a call. To me this is a deal breaker. When we pay this much for something we expect it to work correctly every time. I really wanted these to work.
- Rather deceptive audioby JP
from Ottawa, ON on October 23, 2017
I got those as a gift, and I was really excited to get a pair of Bose as this brand usually make devices that have stunning sound. What a disappointment... the headphone that came with my iPhone have a better sound than this. While they're light and comfortable, the sound quality is a disgrace. The sound is out of phase, the base are quiet and distant while the treble is trough the roof. They have a huge hiss background noise, it's audible when listening to music at lower volume in quiet environment. I would stay away from them as you can get better at half of this price with other brands.
- Very uncomfortable and hotby Ryk Mann
from Maple Ridge, BC on September 5, 2017
I wear glasses and after about 30 minutes the pressure on my ears becomes unbearable.
- Return Policy