Bose SoundLink II Over-Ear Wireless Headphones with Mic - Black
With Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II you can enjoy deep, immersive sound that's crystal clear at any volume. You can also pair up to 2 devices at once so you can watch a movie on your tablet while staying connected to your smartphone. The dual microphone rejects outside noise and wind for enhanced clarity.
- More Information
- Exclusive TriPort technology delivers your music with deep, immersive sound quality
- Proprietary Active EQ technology provides crystal clear sound even at lower volumes
- Bluetooth technology lets you enjoy perfectly synced audio with up to 10m of distance between you and your device
- Built-in NFC makes it easy to pair compatible devices by tapping them to the right earcup
- Dual-pairing function lets you switch between 2 Bluetooth devices synced simultaneously, so you can watch a video on your tablet while staying connected to your smartphone
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 15 hours of playtime on a single charge, and up to 2 hours of playtime after just 15 minutes of charging
- Advanced microphone with HD Voice and enhanced sidetone ensures clear calls even in loud or windy environments
- Easy to use touch controls give you full control over your music and calls without having to use your smartphone or streaming device
- Handy voice prompts update you with information regarding battery life, connection strength, and caller ID
- Rugged design is constructed with impact-resistant materials, glass-filled nylon, and corrosion-resistant stainless steel for enhanced durability
- Fold-flat design makes the headphones easy to store or pack away for travelling
- Details & Specs
- GREAT SOUNDby Glen
from Toronto, ON on January 29, 2019
Bought from best buy Toronto 2 years back.. still in good condition and clear sound.
- Great headphones and good for occassional callsby Paul
from Calgary AB on September 20, 2018
These work very well as bluetooth headphones - very versatile with a good quality case. I thought I would use them - like another reviewer - in the office. They work well for music but calls are good for me but the caller has problems hearing me with the mic around the side. So buy these for music and use a wired headset with a boom mike for calls. No regrets its still a great headset that I use all the time.
- Great for music not good for callsby Mike
from Toronto, ON on June 18, 2018
Very comfortable and lightweight, especially, after the Plantronics BackBeat Pro which were so heavy on the ears. Music quality is great as it is usually with Bose and they are very easy to set up, pair and use. Look is great too. Why I'm taking 2 stars away: 1. Handsfree feature quality in bluetooth mode is a mess. Any external noise such as wind or noise in a cafe gets amplified and carried over to the person on the line... unbearable for me. One of the reasons I bought these was to make calls. 2. Cable has no mic... I thought if bluetooth couldn't allow for good call quality let's use the included cable. Alas! The cable has no microphone or any controls. Therefore, one has to speak to the cellphone mic which is totally ridiculous especially at this price point. Really Bose? You couldn't provide a better cable?
- Return Policy