Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX In-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Blast life's soundtrack and keep your day going through BeatsX wireless in-ear headphones from Beats by Dr. Dre. Enjoy 8 hours of battery life for on-the-go listening, and recharge in a hurry through Fast Fuel. These headphones deliver clear, genuine audio that will brighten a gym session, morning commute, or day in the office.
- More Information
- Wireless in-ear headphones connect to your music player via Class 1 Bluetooth for tangle-free listening
- Hear authentic, crisp acoustics to keep you going as you're working out, commuting, or simply enjoying your day
- Battery life of up to 8 hours so you can listen all day before needing a recharge
- Fast Fuel 5-minute charge provides 2 hours of playback time when the battery is low, so you don't have to wait long to get back to your tunes
- 4 sizes of eartips provide customized comfort
- Flex-Form cable is comfortable to wear behind your neck and easily fits in your pocket or handbag
- RemoteTalk allows you to take calls, control your music, and activate Siri
- Details & Specs
- Issuesby John
from Calgary, AB on February 7, 2019
Same issue as Adam, after 6 months they died now I must send away.
- Great while they last.by Adam
from Lethbridge, AB on November 25, 2018
Even after doing a ton of research on these before buying I still didn't see anything about issues with these. But, after ~6 months of use they just stopped working. Wont connect, wont charge. Only option is to send away for a replacement on the 1yr manufacturer's warranty. Pros: Fairly comfortable even with all day use, and light. Battery will last ~8hrs, though constant music play will decrease that. If you own an iPhone pairing is easy and you can see battery life as a percentage. Cons: Sound is not as good as other similarly priced headsets. Very little noise cancelling for calls. Would randomly disconnect while idling and sometimes during music play. Failure rate; the ones that have issues seem to fail within 4-8 months. While these are working they are great, but I find it hard to recommend at their price point with the known failure rate. Sure there is a 1yr warranty, but what's the point if its just going to fail again in 6 months?
- Disppontinedby Sanj
from Kamloops,BC on November 14, 2018
I have had a pair of these before and it came with the different size ear buds as well as sports wing tips...when I purchased the new set even though it was advertised on the Best Buy site and the display clearly showed the wing tips the packaging did not have them! I was given the run around that it was apple’s rep and not Best Buy....do you think I care? You advertise a product and do not sell tenant is advertised I think the least that could have been done is given me a discount or offer to buy me the wing tips....really poor customer service at the kamloops location.
- Return Policy