Beats by Dr. Dre Solo3 On-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
An unforgettable listening experience awaits you with the Beats by Dr. Dre Solo3 wireless headphones. Bluetooth connectivity lets you wirelessly stream music from your iOS devices and take hands-free calls with the built-in mic. Rechargeable battery offers 40 hours of use on a single charge, plus a 5-minute quick charge gives you 3 hours of playback.
- On-ear headphones with fine-tuned acoustics deliver Beats signature sound that maximizes clarity, breadth, and balance
- Class 1 Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly pair with your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch (requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, or watchOS 3)
- Multifunction on-ear controls let you take calls, play music, adjust volume and activate Siri
- Built-in dual beam-forming mics deliver clear audio, so you know you'll be heard even when you're on the go
- Cushioned, pivoting ear cups offer all-day listening comfort and are designed to keep out background noise for an immersive listening experience
- Rechargeable battery provides 40 hours of use on a full charge and 3 hour of playback on a 5-minute Fast Fuel quick charge
- Folding design makes these headphones ultra-portable and easy to store
- Awesome but can't handle coldby Steve D
from Toronto, ON on January 18, 2018
I connect these with my IPhone, and they have great sound. Are not heavy and can move around with them. I have brought them outside this winter and when they get cold they shut down so if you plan on using these in cold weather I would advise against it. other than that awesome headphones
- Awesome!by Joe
from Kingston, ON on August 11, 2017
Exceptional quality that beats always have, most comfortable solos by far! Wireless always works well in the gym, but won't stay on your head very well if you are doing dynamic activities like sprinting and jumping. Battery has a long life which is convenient so you are not always charging them. Matte black ones look awesome as well.
- Happy with purchase but recommend waiting for saleby Mike M.
from Calgary, AB on April 24, 2017
Bought these during the best buy boxing week sale. Wanted to wait several months before reviewing them as I wanted to make sure that they held up as I had read some reviews that the durability of the headphones were questionable. I'm happy to say that after wearing them for 4 months that they are still awesome and I am very happy with my purchase. Here are some points I found about the product. -Sound is what you would expect from a beats product. There are headphones out there that have better overall sound quality however I'm happy with my purchase. -I haven't had any issues with the bluetooth connectivity (I have an iPhone 7) and the overall setup was very easy to do. -The battery life is great (40 hrs without needing a charge). I also bought these when they were on sale and would recommend waiting for the sale price as I feel the normal price of these headphones is too high.
- they are perttyby jimmy bob
from Maple, ON on April 20, 2017
they are like hevan to my ears
- younggilkimby TOny
from Maple Ridge, BC on April 6, 2017
Really good. Sounds are exallant. I love it!!!!!!!
- My personal work bubbleby Michelle
from Ottawa, ON on March 29, 2017
I love these headphones and use them daily to create my "work bubble". It is very hard to hear anything that is going on around you when you have the music going. I find them extremely comfortable to wear for long periods of time and the battery lasts forever.
- Absolute trashby Christopher
from Port Coquitlam on March 27, 2017
I cannot even begin to explain how much these headphones suck. Sleek? Yes. Stylish? Yes. Unreliable? You bet! I would describe these things as the Eugo of the headphone world. For a 270 dollar price tag you get. Something that works when it pleases, has poor Bluetooth connectivity, and craps out consistently. I'm on my second pair (exchanged the first one) and lone behold! Same issues. No, I don't overcharge them, nor get them wet and I use them everyday. I'm glad I bought the extended warranty, I'll be switching to Bose when I'm back home.
- Great product.by Leo The Lion
from Etobicoke, ON on March 24, 2017
Awesome battery life, great sound worth spending the extra bucks on.
- Love them!!by Shannon
from Ontario on March 9, 2017
Id always wanted a pair of these and after finally getting them today I am not disappointed! The sound is fantastic, you can really hear every little detail in every song. The bass is even better than I thought it would be. I love the on ear controls, especially being able to control the volume. And the volume coming out of them doesn't disappoint either. I was happily surprised at the range you get from the device, I was connected to my iPod in my living room and was able to wander all around my apartment without losing connection. I also found connecting to my iPhone and iPod very easy. The only things I would change is that it's a one size fits all and you can't change between songs from the headphones
- Greatby Jordan Stuart
from Burlington-ON on March 5, 2017
It's a great