Beats by Dr. Dre Solo3 On-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
An unforgettable listening experience awaits you with the Beats by Dr. Dre Solo3 wireless headphones. Bluetooth connectivity lets you wirelessly stream music from your iOS devices and take hands-free calls with the built-in mic. Rechargeable battery offers 40 hours of use on a single charge, plus a 5-minute quick charge gives you 3 hours of playback.
- More Information
- On-ear headphones with fine-tuned acoustics deliver Beats signature sound that maximizes clarity, breadth, and balance
- Class 1 Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly pair with your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch (requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, or watchOS 3)
- Multifunction on-ear controls let you take calls, play music, adjust volume and activate Siri
- Built-in dual beam-forming mics deliver clear audio, so you know you'll be heard even when you're on the go
- Cushioned, pivoting ear cups offer all-day listening comfort and are designed to keep out background noise for an immersive listening experience
- Rechargeable battery provides 40 hours of use on a full charge and 3 hour of playback on a 5-minute Fast Fuel quick charge
- Folding design makes these headphones ultra-portable and easy to store
- Details & Specs
- Best Headphones I've ever usedby pen1sboy
from Edmonton, AB on February 17, 2019
NO CAP the best headphones ever i tried my friends bose headphones and they did fit well but the sound was garbage compared to beats. they might be expensive but they are for sure the best sounding headphones you can have.
- good headphones better than boseby hi
from Calgary, AB on January 29, 2019
haha bose u suck
- Bluetooth shudderby M
from Victoria, BC on November 14, 2018
I previously owned a pair of Beats Solo headphones, the first of the Solo series, Those headphones lasted me three years before the leather on them started to break and could no longer quick fix the headphones. Although the lleather broke, nothing else on those headphones did. Didnt fade sound, nothing. So when I purchased these new headphones I thought I was in for a special treat but when I used the bluetooth wireless music, there was a stutter or a shudder in the sound of the headphones themselves. Although, when I plug the wire in and attach it to my phone, the shudder goes away. I wish they hadnt ruined my perfect idea of the beats. I still love them, but I have to use the wire to connect to my phone. thank goodness my other pair didnt have the wireless ability or I may have run away from beats entirely.
- Return Policy