Beats by Dr.Dre Powerbeats 3 In-Ear Bluetooth Sport Headphones - Black
Push through the most challenging workouts with these Beats by Dr.Dre Powerbeats 3 Bluetooth in-ear headphones. Featuring a lightweight design, these headphones are sweat and water resistant, making them perfect any activity, indoors and outdoors. A rechargeable battery offers up to 12 hours of use and Fast Fuel gives you 1 hour on a 5-minute charge.
- More Information
- Sweat- and water-resistant design makes these headphones perfect for workouts and sports, indoors and outdoors
- Dual driver acoustics power music through each earbud to deliver Beats signature sound, featuring dynamic highs and powerful lows
- Class 1 Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly pair with your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch (requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, or watchOS 3)
- RemoteTalk lets you take calls with the in-line microphone, play music, adjust volume and activate Siri
- Lightweight and compact design with a flexible ear hook keeps the headphones securely in place
- Rechargeable battery provides 12 hours of use on a full charge and 1 hour of playback on a 5-minute Fast Fuel quick charge
- Details & Specs
- Do NOT buy!by Kelly
from Chatham, ON on December 29, 2018
Poor fit! Poor sound quality! Best Buy refused to refund or exchange! Expensive garbage essentially!
- Worst earbud type headphones everby Brad Alton
from London, ON on December 28, 2018
Piece of junk. Cheap quality and poorly made. They will literally fall apart after two months of normal usage and won't stand behind their products. Stay as far away from Apple products. Don't get sucked into the myth. Steve Jobs would be ashamed to be associated with such absolute garbage.
- Horribleby Jay
from Ajax, ON on December 27, 2018
I have wanted these head phones for a little over a year now, and finally decided to buy them for myself. Very upset to find out that they do not fit my ear what so ever and I cannot even get them to stay on. If you have somewhat small ears, they will NOT fit you. It is ridiculous. You basically have to have massive ears in order for them to stay on. Waste of money. Had to take them back the next day.
- Hurts my Earsby rob
from Vancouver on December 24, 2018
Legit cannot even wear these for a hour the silicon ear-tips suck, and not durable.
- beats powerbeatsby jobre yukmale
from Edmonton, AB on November 22, 2018
- A Complete Waste of Moneyby Mike
from Halifax on November 12, 2018
These headphones don't hold a charge (they die after about 45 minutes of use) and continuously fall out of your ear while working out. I've had them for 4 months and probably used them 12 times and they no longer work. It's pretty shameful that Best Buy even sells them since they are a complete ripoff. Do not buy.
- Stopped working due to working out.by Mike
from Montréal, QC on November 10, 2018
After having these for a while and initially enjoying the sound quality, they now are completely useless to me. The audio will randomly increase out of control, or it just stops the must entirely. They are NOT sweat proof!
- Terrible!!!by Sonja
from Burnaby, BC on October 7, 2018
Terrible headphones, terrible sale associate at Best Buy!!! Do not buy!!! You will be just wasting your money! My husband bought these one year ago and they ripped apart. As he had geek squad protection plan he returned them and received gift card to buy a new one. Guess what, now they are more expensive and when I asked if the same price would be granted the sale associate was very rude and said NO, YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK NOW YOU PAY AS PER PRICE TAG. He was extremely rude!!! If you ask me that is definitely my last visit to Best buy. Don't waste your money on this headphones or geek squad protection plan!!!
- Horribleby anon
from Winnipeg, MB on August 1, 2018
they are NOT sweat proof, they will turn off mid workout, the volume has a mind of its own, just overall horrible earphones. now they are garbage and won't turn on and are out of warranty
- the worst battery experience i have ever had. peiodby derek
from Calgary, AB on July 26, 2018
Absolute fail.... Battery life 1 out of ten. Sound quality terrible bass terrible loudness. Fit. Terrible. If you are looking to throw money down the toilet and love 15 minutes of battery life on a 12 hour charge....on a "premium" product.......this is a fantastic product. By far .....my worst audio experience in 35 years. Cons.....packaging was nice......at least they got1 thing right.
- Return Policy