Beats by Dr.Dre Powerbeats 3 In-Ear Bluetooth Sport Headphones - Black
Push through the most challenging workouts with these Beats by Dr.Dre Powerbeats 3 Bluetooth in-ear headphones. Featuring a lightweight design, these headphones are sweat and water resistant, making them perfect any activity, indoors and outdoors. A rechargeable battery offers up to 12 hours of use and Fast Fuel gives you 1 hour on a 5-minute charge.
- More Information
- Sweat- and water-resistant design makes these headphones perfect for workouts and sports, indoors and outdoors
- Dual driver acoustics power music through each earbud to deliver Beats signature sound, featuring dynamic highs and powerful lows
- Class 1 Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly pair with your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch (requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, or watchOS 3)
- RemoteTalk lets you take calls with the in-line microphone, play music, adjust volume and activate Siri
- Lightweight and compact design with a flexible ear hook keeps the headphones securely in place
- Rechargeable battery provides 12 hours of use on a full charge and 1 hour of playback on a 5-minute Fast Fuel quick charge
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones
- Earpit with Four Size Options
- Carrying Case
- Universal USB Charging Cable (USB-A) to USB Micro-B)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- good and badby dn
from Vancouver, BC on March 15, 2019
The good: long battery life, quick charge, good fit and sound quality. The bad: on my third pair, seem to break down after about one year or so. Average value at lower/reduced price, definitely do not buy at full price.
- Do NOT buy these headphonesby H
from Vancouver on February 26, 2019
I have in total had 2 pairs of these headphones. The first pair stopped working in the first 3 months of owning them. They would not turn on or take a charge so I got them replaced by Beats. The second pair lasted again 2-3 months and now they stopped working as well. Why would beats make a headphone that can't handle being worn to the gym... they say that it is sweat proof and water resistant and yet I have read so many reviews that talk about them not working after 2-3 months.
- PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY!by Zehra
from Vancouver, BC on February 20, 2019
This was the first time I bought expensive earphones and I must say they are the worst headphones I have ever used. 1, The flimsy handle that keeps the earphones in place can easily be bent, and guess what after 6 months it completely snagged off. 2, The bass quality is just AVERAGE. And out of nowhere the sound quality just worsened and completely lost any bass it ever had. 3, Battery life is the worst 4, the earbuds are very uncomfortable for small ears and after an hour of use they start to itch. PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!
- Return Policy