Beats by Dr. Dre EP On- Ear Sound Isolating Headphones with Mic - Black
You'll lose yourself in the music every time with these Beats by Dr. Dre EP on-ear headphones. Why? Because they deliver dynamic, masterfully tuned sound the way it was meant to be heard. Lightweight yet durable, these comfortable headphones sport a battery-free design for unlimited playback. They're designed for everyday use. Just grab and go.
- More Information
- These on-ear headphones deliver powerful, masterfully tuned sound with such clarity, breadth, and balance, you'll feel like you're right there in the studio
- Perfect introduction to Beats for music lovers in search of a truly dynamic listening experience
- Noise-isolating technology reduces the effect of external noise so you can focus on enjoying your music
- Onboard mic and inline controls with the hassle-free RemoteTalk cable make for easy hands-free calling and volume adjustment
- Battery-free design allows for unlimited playback -- just grab and go
- Sleek, resilient frame is made with lightweight stainless steel for added durability
- Adjustable vertical sliders allow you to easily find the perfect fit
- On-ear design with soft foam ear cushions keeps you comfortable even for those extended listening sessions
- Comes with a foldable carrying pouch
- Details & Specs
- Garbageby Terry
from Milton, ON on October 14, 2018
Have had two pairs of these headphones and the sound is good but quality is not. The plug snapped off inside the ipad at 4 months then the other pair snapped off inside the laptop within 7 months. Not abuse, hardly ever unplugged. Now Apple is saying not covered as it's physical damage....manufacturer defect in my opinion. Buy another brand.
- Best Headphonesby Bob
from Toronto, ON on May 1, 2018
- Great when they don't break.by Nicole
from Oshawa, ON on April 5, 2018
I bought my first pair on sale and they worked great until the left ear blew out, luckily I had warranty and got a new pair. Without fail the second pair broke with the same problem not even a few months later. This seems to be a reoccurring problem with Beats headphones.
- Absolutely amazing.by Unknown
from Winnipeg, MB on December 31, 2017
I love the audio quality and how when you listen to music, you cannot hear yourself what so ever! But when you wear these earphones for too long, they can easily hurt your ears a lot. The cushioning is pretty great, the comfort for your top part of the earphones are not cushioned at all and (in my personal opinion) the wire should be on the left side. But overall it's great! I recommend you buying this for sure!
- Poor quality, hurts earsby Spe
from Comox, BC on October 22, 2017
Poor quality craftsmanship, mic stopped working with light use. They are also very tight on the ears and I can only wear them for 30 min tops. Good sound quality, but not sure they are with the price. I usually buy in ear buds and these have been a disappointment. Going to try and get them warrantied for the broken mic.
- Painful to wearby Djone
from Toronto, ON on September 14, 2017
The sound quality on these headphones was good however after 10 minutes of wearing these headphones it feels painful on your head and your ears feel squished. Would not recommend
- Good sound terrible buildby Aquil
from Canada on April 28, 2017
If you can get these headphones on sale, go for it. The sound is good but the product is crappy. From the wire to the voice commands it can just stop working for no reason. If I were you and buying theses headphones, get a Best buy warranty. Because you can't replace the wire. It's attached to the headphones, so be careful. Expensive product cheap build.
- Not Bad Headphonesby Lucy
from Toronto, ON on April 19, 2017
These are not bad headphones...would recommend them to others.
- great headphonesby Mason
from Calgary, AB on April 1, 2017
For the money these are the best headphones I have ever had. Amazing sound for the price point and very comfortable head phones and light. very soft ear pads. I listen to alot of EDM music so alot of bass and trebles, they hold up to this music type well. Highly recommended.
- Poor qualityby Paul
from Toronto, ON on March 7, 2017
The sound quality is good, but the craftsmanship is TERRIBLE! I've had to return two pairs due to the adapter snapping off during light usage. Unacceptable quality. 100% not recommended.
- Return Policy