Battlefield V (PS4)
Enter mankind’s greatest conflict. Battlefield V for PlayStation 4 brings the series back to its roots in a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Take on all-out multiplayer across the world or witness human drama set against global combat in single player War Stories.
- More Information
- Take the fight to unexpected but crucial moments of the war, as Battlefield goes back to where it all began
- Maneuver through the battlefield using a new soldier move set, fortifications, and mobile tools of destruction
- Enjoy 64-player all-out multiplayer with your squad in modes like the vast Grand Operations and the cooperative Combined Arms
- Compete in new experiences like the massive Grand Operations mode, or take on classic modes like Conquest or squad up with friends in the cooperative Combined Arms
- Fight in epic, unexpected locations across the globe and witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories
- Ski down Norwegian mountains as you battle for control of nuclear weapon supply lines, join the frontline with the French colonial troops, or go behind enemy lines in North Africa with a band of misfits sent to create mayhem
- Embark on a journey where new content drops continuously transport you and your Company to a huge variety of key WW2 locations, where new battlefields and gear await
- Details & Specs
Number of Players
- Good Gameplay, Disregard the Politics.by Caleb
from Calgary, AB on December 29, 2018
I am reviewing Battlefield 5 based off of the game play and content rather than the politics and controversy surrounding it. Game play wise Battlefield 5 shines, the guns are good, maps are balanced and fairly unique. Content wise the game is lacking and can sometimes be repetitive however hopefully with updates and DLC more stuff will be added. I am trying to remain optimistic about Battlefield 5 and if you are a Battlefield fan I recommend giving it a try.
- Return Policy