Azul Board Game
Get transported back to Portugal during the time of Manuel I with the creative and educational Azul Board Game. Game players have been challenged by the Portuguese king to decorate the walls of his palace with Moorish decorative tiles. Earn points and win by laying tile designs and completing specific patterns on the game board.
- More Information
- Draft-coloured tiles from suppliers to the player board to earn points and complete pattern sets
- Suitable for ages 8 and up
- 2-4 players
- Educational game play to stimulate creativity
- Critical thinking required with points lost when player wastes tiles
- Player with most points at the end of play wins the game
- Details & Specs
- Awesome new game on the blockby steve
from Vancouver, BC on August 30, 2018
Had to play this after hearing it won board game of the year. It's easy to understand (spend some time knowing how the points scoring work before you start the game) and it's great for 2-4 players. Lots of strategy - very addictive.
- Return Policy