ASUS Vivobook 15.6" Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-8250U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Enjoy fast and reliable computing everywhere you go with the ASUS Vivobook X510UA-BB51-CB 15.6" laptop. Extremely thin and lightweight, this laptop was made for high performance on-the-go, and the 1.6GHz Intel Core processor, 8GB of RAM, 256GB solid state drive, and 15.6" FHD display deliver a high-quality, immersive multimedia experience.
- More Information
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8250U quad-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM deliver whip-fast performance for all your day-to-day needs
- 256GB solid state drive provides tons of storage space for your most important files, photos, music tracks, videos, and more
- Intel HD graphics card delivers fast and smooth performance for games and video playback
- Matte 15.6" FHD display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 is perfect for surfing the web, managing email, and creating documents
- 14.2" wide, 0.8” thick, with 0.3" NanoEdge bezel for a stunning 80% screen-to-body ratio
- Integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity make it easy to connect to your home network from the couch or the dinner table, or to any Wi-Fi hotspot for on-the-go computing
- 3-cell Li-ion battery with a 42Wh capacity gives you hours of wireless computing
- Four USB ports (2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type C) make it easy to connect a range of additional peripherals, such as a headset or wireless speakers
- HDMI output gives you the option of connecting the laptop to an external monitor or HDTV for use as a secondary display
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system, featuring a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Mehby Nancy
from Orangeville, ON on November 30, 2018
Slightly disappointed with this product. The keyboard feels cheap, the display (screen colors) aren't what I had hoped for, the battery life is the worse in any electronic I have ever used and watching Netflixs for example...don't bother. My Iphone 6 has a better display. If you want a basic laptop for basic computing needs it's ok. Have had it for about a week and continually think I should return. Remember, you get what you pay for.
- Avoid ASUSby Doug
from Toronto, ON on November 28, 2018
I purchased this laptop and had hard-drive failure in it, as well as a replacement laptop, both within 2 months. Then had to wait 6 weeks for repair - terrible customer service and turnaround time overall. I'd avoid ASUS in general.
- Fast but disapointing keyboard layout and narrow viewing angle.by Kp
from Toronto, ON on November 22, 2018
Very narrow vertical viewing angle display. The multi-lingual keyboard with the extra column of keys to the left of the ENTER key is awkward for me compared to my other keyboards. Battery life and overall speed seems very good. I give it 3 or maybe 3.5 stars.
- Good for the moneyby Lamwow
from Ottawa, ON on November 21, 2018
For the money this laptop is great. Not the most robust build but take care of it and it should take care of you. Good specs for the price, what else you want?
- Best buy ever😉by M.Harrison
from Surrey, BC on November 11, 2018
Excellent investment. ..Lightweight great spwed. Love the voice and pen comas. AWESOME HELP from sales in choosing this specific hard are fit for my needs and uh for my not so tech savy skillz😣Very pleased....
- Very happy so farby Reider
from Kitchener, ON on November 10, 2018
For the short time we have had this, we are happy with the speed of the computer and it is serving us well.
- decent performanceby Garry
from New Westminster, BC on October 22, 2018
bought it when on sale and the performance value and quality seemed good. proved to be even better than expected. light weight and good everyday performance. have not tried with ant graphics heavy games but it is not likely to be great.
- Great Laptop for schoolby uo123
from Ottawa, ON on October 17, 2018
I bought it on sale back in September.This laptop has good spec i5 8th gen, 256gb ssd and 8gb ddr4 ram. You can open many tabs + microsoft office + listening to music without any problem.
- Decent Lightweight Laptopby Anita
from Vancouver, BC on October 11, 2018
A nice lightweight, portable laptop with good specs (8th gen, SSD, etc.). Nice and fast, and given that I only use it for school, I haven't run into any major lag issues. The laptop doesn't have the greatest screen for different viewing angles (IPS screen), and the battery life is much shorter than advertised. It lasts for about 4-5 hours for me, and this is while I only have a couple internet tabs and note-taking apps open.The keyboard seems to be made of a cheap plastic, but I like the way it feels. There is no numpad which is a bit of a bummer. If you're just looking for a laptop that's fast and portable for work or school, this would be a good pick for you, but take note of the short battery life and overall durability of the laptop.
- Amaing laptop...by Ken
from Ottawa, ON on October 5, 2018
Picked this up a few weeks ago and it's a great laptop... boot from off to logged in with apps running in seconds Runs all my apps well and no issues with running multiple at same time. Overall amazing laptop... a few friends that used it after I showed them mine (showing off ;) went out and bought one for themselves... I compared lots of laptops and if your shopping make sure to getting 8th gen processor and SSD ;)
- Return Policy