ASUS Vivobook 15.6" Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-8250U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Enjoy fast and reliable computing everywhere you go with the ASUS Vivobook X510UA-BB51-CB 15.6" laptop. Extremely thin and lightweight, this laptop was made for high performance on-the-go, and the 1.6GHz Intel Core processor, 8GB of RAM, 256GB solid state drive, and 15.6" FHD display deliver a high-quality, immersive multimedia experience.
- More Information
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8250U quad-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM deliver whip-fast performance for all your day-to-day needs
- 256GB solid state drive provides tons of storage space for your most important files, photos, music tracks, videos, and more
- Intel HD graphics card delivers fast and smooth performance for games and video playback
- Matte 15.6" FHD display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 is perfect for surfing the web, managing email, and creating documents
- 14.2" wide, 0.8” thick, with 0.3" NanoEdge bezel for a stunning 80% screen-to-body ratio
- Integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity make it easy to connect to your home network from the couch or the dinner table, or to any Wi-Fi hotspot for on-the-go computing
- 3-cell Li-ion battery with a 42Wh capacity gives you hours of wireless computing
- Four USB ports (2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type C) make it easy to connect a range of additional peripherals, such as a headset or wireless speakers
- HDMI output gives you the option of connecting the laptop to an external monitor or HDTV for use as a secondary display
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system, featuring a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- good, except for the screenby Nicky
from Mississauga, ON on February 17, 2019
The computer specs are good,a and it functions fine, but the screen is absolute trash. I literally have to hook this up to another monitor or go on my phone if i want to see an image or video properly.
- Value for money, some issuesby Manoj
from Edmonton, AB on January 26, 2019
Good product overall and value for money. But, touchpad stopped working all of a sudden. Tried touble shooting off web, not much useful yet. It seems these laptops incluing asus can have problems sometimes with windows 10 drivers.
- Best.Laptop.Ever.by Ari
from Brampton, ON on January 4, 2019
I have 26 tabs, have music playing through the device's speakers, and two word-editing softwares open at the moment and it is working as smooth as ever. Perfect laptop, amazing touch, amazing features and amazing screen.
- Return Policy