ASUS VivoBook 15.6" Laptop - Dark Grey (AMD Dual-Core R3-2200U/128GB SSD/6GB RAM/Windows 10)
Enjoy fast and reliable computing everywhere you go with the ASUS VivoBook X505ZA-BB31-CB 15.6" laptop. Extremely thin and lightweight, this laptop was made for high performance on-the-go, and the 2.5GHz AMD processor, 6GB of RAM, 128GB solid state drive, and 15.6" HD display deliver a high-quality, immersive multimedia experience.
- More Information
- 2.5GHz AMD dual-core R3-2200U processor and 6GB of DDR4 RAM deliver whip-fast performance for all your day-to-day needs
- 128GB solid state drive provides plenty of storage space for your most important files, photos, music tracks, videos, and more
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics card delivers fast and smooth performance for games and video playback
- Matte 15.6" HD display with a native resolution of 1366 x 768 is perfect for surfing the web, managing email, and creating documents
- Integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity make it easy to connect to your home network from the couch or the dinner table, or to any Wi-Fi hotspot for on-the-go computing
- 3-cell Li-ion battery with a 42Wh capacity gives you hours of wireless computing
- Ethernet port offers the option of connecting directly to your home network for potentially faster and more reliable bandwidth
- Four USB ports (2 x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type C) make it easy to connect a range of additional peripherals, such as a headset or wireless speakers
- 0.8" thick and 3.7 lb. for convenient portability
- HDMI output gives you the option of connecting the laptop to an external monitor or HDTV for use as a secondary display
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system, featuring a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- OK at this price rangeby Joseph
from Windsor, ON on January 9, 2019
It has many things going for it. The R3 processor is about equivalent to the i3 and some i5, the SSD means it starts up and shuts down quickly and can handle tasks well. The 6 gb ram is good although likely the cheapest chip out there. It is made with cheep plastic, but lighter than most other laptops. The screen is a good size while the quality leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe I am not used to the matte display. Use headphones for sound as this has poor audio, but most have poor audio anyway. The keyboard is also not great. For that you would likely need to go to a very expensive business laptop.
- Asusby Chantel
from Calgary, AB on November 27, 2018
Great laptop for college and basic computer needs. The only reason I give it 3 stars is because there's a weird glitch across the screen that kind of looks like static. It doesn't happen often, however I've exchanged this laptop and the same thing is happening..
- No Spaceby Jack
from Brantford, ON on November 26, 2018
I bought this laptop thinking I would be able to download a few games but it turns out, it doesn't have a hard drive. The only space is the SSD and it is not near enough. There needs to be more space than 128 GB for the price of this laptop. If you want it for long term, you will need to be an external hard drive which is a pain.
- Return Policy